Almost Godlike / Arena Above the Clouds? HELP!

I don't remember exactly if this is the "fight a Demon" quest,

or

The Shadow Warrior class quest...

But I've never been able to find my way back to either of those islands when I've died during the battles 8/

BUT I play on console, so there are lots of tricks we don't have that are "standard" on the PC versions.

Someone will chime in soon! 8)

I have only gotten there while playing Single Player. Which is the Campaign. If you died during the Marathon Fight I believe the quest will be broken. The next time you can do this quest will be on the next difficulty. Just in case you download the CM patch as of 0070 anyway this quest is very epic difficult. It has been minor bugged that instead of starting with one demon that can summon more you get 3 that summon, and on the last round.....if you make it that far...... the demons that get summoned I believe can summon more. To me I enjoyed it but my Character Original Ultimate Warrior was built for it.

I did not die while doing this quest. I defeated the first demon and talked to the quest-giver. Then she said she'd take me back to the Arena, but that never happened.

Oh well... I guess I'll just give up on these :D

From what I remember, you talk to the quest giver and she sends you to the Arena, Talk to her again for the first spawn? after killing the demon talk to her, get reward and goodies, she says to come back when your ready for the next round and she becomes a question mark again. click on her again and spawn happens. rinse repeat.

I have not done this quest on normal SP. Only on CM-Patch.

• 4 weeks later...
From what I remember, you talk to the quest giver and she sends you to the Arena, Talk to her again for the first spawn? after killing the demon talk to her, get reward and goodies, she says to come back when your ready for the next round and she becomes a question mark again. click on her again and spawn happens. rinse repeat.

I have not done this quest on normal SP. Only on CM-Patch.

Ok.. The quest goes something like this in Sacred 2: FA.. You go to the Seraphim on the island. You talk to her, she gives you the option of going to the island and testing yourself. You Accept. Then both of you teleport to the Arena where you'll find one demon waiting for you (on Bronze). Kill it. The seraphim gets an ! above her head and tells you she's not that impressed - one demon was pretty easy. She will then tell you you can take a break, rest up and try your luck again. You click on the OK button. She gets a ? mark overhead.

In the quest book, when you've clicked on the appropriate quest, you should see a Teleport button. This will take you back to the island so you can do a dump run to a merchant. Clicking the TP button again, should bring you back to the arena.

You can then talk to the Seraphim again, and she will serve up 3 demons (on Bronze). Kill them and it's lather, rinse, repeat. On the 3rd time out, the Seraphim summons 6 demons on bronze. Whack the lot of them and you get a prize and a trip back to where the quest started.

Thing is I can't seem to find the Teleport Button. :/

I've talked to the Serafim when there was a ! on her head and when there was a ?. Nothing happened... And even though everyone says to click on the TP, I can't find any... O.o

Thing is I can't seem to find the Teleport Button. :/

I've talked to the Serafim when there was a ! on her head and when there was a ?. Nothing happened... And even though everyone says to click on the TP, I can't find any... O.o

OK.. You don't need the teleport button under normal circumstances. If you whacked the demon, you can just rest IN the arena. After you've talked to her and she tells you to rest up, just wait a minute, cast any healing spells or pop a potion and when you're ready talk to her again. You should see a ? over her head again. Unless you somehow failed - I.e. got killed in the arena by the demon(s) - she should be willing to continue the quest. If you got killed - that's it, game (quest) over. She will resurrect you and bring you back to the starting point.

The teleport button is in the log book. Open the log book, go to the 4th volume (IV) and look for the Arena in the Clouds quest. Click on it. The teleport button exists on the bottom on the right hand page - but ONLY exists if you're between rounds. As soon as you've completed the quest OR have failed it, the button goes bye bye.

The teleport button is in the log book. Open the log book, go to the 4th volume (IV) and look for the Arena in the Clouds quest. Click on it. The teleport button exists on the bottom on the right hand page - but ONLY exists if you're between rounds. As soon as you've completed the quest OR have failed it, the button goes bye bye.

Awesome info!

Has this quest already been put into Wiki? If so or if not, this info about the button being in the log book... a must have

:devil:

gogo

Awesome info!

Has this quest already been put into Wiki? If so or if not, this info about the button being in the log book... a must have

:)

gogo

The quest DO seem to be quite unwritten as yet in the wiki... http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5?title...amp;action=edit

For that matter, you can include the rest of the info as well. Sanitize as needed.

Edit: I gotta be honest. I have NO clue as to if the button exists while you're in the arena and are fighting the demons. I was kinda preoccupied with staying alive and not if the bloody button exists for the entire duration - for all I know - it probably does until you leave the arena either by victory or defeat.

Edit 2: Ok.. I went back into the game and checked the quest log - and I've got more info on it...

1.) The quest is actually a chain quest - a 3 parter. Each round in the arena counts as ONE subquest on the chain.

2.) The three subquests are called in order: "Demons", "More Demons" and "Even More Demons".

3.) The teleport button only appears on the log entries for the 1st and 2nd rounds. There is no teleport button the log for round 3. No real need since once you've completed it, you're done with the area and the seraphim returns you to your starting point.

4.) The teleport buttons, after you've completed round 3, are dead. Nailed to a perch. Extinct. Deceased. They are Ex-Buttons.* Therefore, there's no chance of teleporting back there once you've completed the quest or have failed it. Not that there's anything of interest there once you're done.

5.) I can now state with certainty that those buttons exist during the duration of the quests while you're pounding away at (or getting pounded by) the demon(s).

I have screen shots of the various log books - in case anyone's interested. Just need to know where to put 'em...

*See Monty Python: The Dead Parrot sketch.

Edited by wolfie2kX

Awesome info!

:)

gogo

The quest DO seem to be quite unwritten as yet in the wiki... http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5?title...amp;action=edit

For that matter, you can include the rest of the info as well. Sanitize as needed.

Edit: I gotta be honest. I have NO clue as to if the button exists while you're in the arena and are fighting the demons. I was kinda preoccupied with staying alive and not if the bloody button exists for the entire duration - for all I know - it probably does until you leave the arena either by victory or defeat.

Edit 2: Ok.. I went back into the game and checked the quest log - and I've got more info on it...

1.) The quest is actually a chain quest - a 3 parter. Each round in the arena counts as ONE subquest on the chain.

2.) The three subquests are called in order: "Demons", "More Demons" and "Even More Demons".

3.) The teleport button only appears on the log entries for the 1st and 2nd rounds. There is no teleport button the log for round 3. No real need since once you've completed it, you're done with the area and the seraphim returns you to your starting point.

4.) The teleport buttons, after you've completed round 3, are dead. Nailed to a perch. Extinct. Deceased. They are Ex-Buttons.* Therefore, there's no chance of teleporting back there once you've completed the quest or have failed it. Not that there's anything of interest there once you're done.

5.) I can now state with certainty that those buttons exist during the duration of the quests while you're pounding away at (or getting pounded by) the demon(s).

I have screen shots of the various log books - in case anyone's interested. Just need to know where to put 'em...

*See Monty Python: The Dead Parrot sketch.

Thank you all!

But unfortunately my pc just crashed and I don't know if it can be fixed. :/

Thank you . :(

Thank you all!

Thank you . :(

DOH! Hate when that happens. For what it's worth - most likely it CAN be fixed. It's more a question of "Is it worth fixing?" If it's going to cost more than the price of a new system, it may not be worth the effort. Any idea what's wrong with it?

Thank you all!

Thank you . :)

DOH! Hate when that happens. For what it's worth - most likely it CAN be fixed. It's more a question of "Is it worth fixing?" If it's going to cost more than the price of a new system, it may not be worth the effort. Any idea what's wrong with it?

I have no idea... But I think it's being repaired already. So YAY! :D

I miss Sacred :/

In case anyone wants to know... I've just uploaded the quest log screen shot for Demons, More Demons and Even More Demons.

Here they are in order...

th_Demons.jpg

Note the teleport button on the bottom right...

th_MoreDemons.jpg

Ditto - Teleport button, bottom right.

th_evenmoredemons.jpg

The final chapter - done. No more TP button...

Edit: Oh.. Yeah.. These pics are also part of the SacredWiki entry for this quest... It's now mostly complete. Just one more final tweak left...

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacre...a_in_the_Clouds

Edited by wolfie2kX
In case anyone wants to know... I've just uploaded the quest log screen shot for Demons, More Demons and Even More Demons.

Here they are in order...

th_Demons.jpg

Note the teleport button on the bottom right...

th_MoreDemons.jpg

Ditto - Teleport button, bottom right.

th_evenmoredemons.jpg

The final chapter - done. No more TP button...

Edit: Oh.. Yeah.. These pics are also part of the SacredWiki entry for this quest... It's now mostly complete. Just one more final tweak left...

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacre...a_in_the_Clouds

Interesting... My quest log was very different.

Different in what way? Inquiring minds wanna know...!

sacreeed.jpg

That's how mine looked like. :)

Ok... That certainly IS different. Exactly what version of Sacred 2 do you have running? It'll say when you boot the game - just above the silly message... Mine came from version 2.43 US.

Ok... That certainly IS different. Exactly what version of Sacred 2 do you have running? It'll say when you boot the game - just above the silly message... Mine came from version 2.43 US.

I have no idea... And I can't see now, since I have no computer xD

I have no idea... And I can't see now, since I have no computer xD

Ack... That indeed can be problematic. Any word on when you might get the system back?

It may also be listed on the DVD you installed the game from.

That looks one of the effects you get with the cisacred mod...are you using that? If so that may mean they didn't account for the teleport button in the mod and it is thus missing for you.

No... I don't' think I am using it.

And I have no idea on when I'll get the system back... I'll try to see if it's on the DVD. I'm not sure, though.

OK.. Well... Let us know when you do get it back or get the version info.

The reason I ask - if you look at the left side of the quest log on the pics I posted, The Arena in the Clouds quest shows up as a chain quest - the primary is to the left, the subquests are indented one tab's worth.

Notice that the Researcher quest on my screenshot is also a chain quest with the subquests of Crystal Monster and Studies of Ice Elementals. On your screenshot, we've got one quest called Researcher and one called Stone Creature Studies. I'm going to guess that the quests consist of the same thing - in one, you have to harvest the crystals from ice elementals and in the other, you have to get the crystals from the stone critters running around on the island (not like there's that much of a choice - those are the two primary targets on the island).

That, and the color/font selection on the two of them are entirely different.

So I've got to wonder what you've got.