Post your Items !

Okay,

so I started some questing with a guild member,

we both created new level 1 chars and started from scratch :explode:

there's tons of quest, and they even give decent experience..

starting is a bit hard in the beginning, new identify scrolls will cost more, than most of the identifed items sold afterwards..

you'll be low on cash for pots and anything else, so be careful on bosses and big mobs..

in the first region , we found out there's an NPC initializing a loong questing-line all over the first regions in zone 1..

but, to my surprise, after the few quests, a SET piece popped up for reward !

at this moment I didnt know it was not random..

so, in the end, we finished the quest-row late night - and had our first complete set collected. in total it has 8 pieces..

nothing spectacular, tho.. will not wear the full set for long, I prefer other stats.

atm however, I'm close to level 20 on my first char, a Tesla Widget Gadgeteer, who rocks every map + boss so far :(

Here's a shot of all the set items, however:

set2247BXL.jpgset12Y3V86.jpg

will post a few more soon ;)

Edited by Rotluchs
At a guess I'd say its korean since thats where rotluchs said the open beta was being run.

yeah thats right..

in the game install folder, there is a file called language.dat

you can open it with any editor and replace the line language=korean with language=english

atm, I estimate that around 75-90% of the game is already translated from english to Korean..

only some of the newly implemented stuff that wasnt there before is still korean, or very few buttons in interface. etc

in this case, the korean text in the item description is the name of the set.

I just found the questgiver that will give you the first piece of the second set, in zone 2..

there, the set name is already in english.. it says from which town it is, and what its called.

as you can see, it appears these are bound to the character, like the anchor stone (to teleport back to dungeon entrance) or quest items..

you cant mule these or trade to other chars I guess.

other items like uniques or epics / legendaries, you can share between chars..

oh and if you think the even above low level set is crap, your wrong .. because check out this ^^ :

I was very flattered, or better say I wasnt, when I had the chance to pick up some awesome FECAL MATTER! with my bare hands to store it for a quest-giver NPC: :)

mythospoopN4AY7.jpg

these mob dropped.. pengosaurus poop ^^

Edited by Rotluchs
  • 5 weeks later...

WOOOT :(

crafted my very first Rifle today !

it's no DC yet, but still it will be of good use for a while, until I could wear a DC, which is a level 30 recipe, and dex 177..

edit: have a few better ones @ dex 117 and next is ~136.. but this is my favourite as it's been my first, ya know^^

craftedfirstweaponVW5UB.jpg

you want to know the ingredients I needed for it ? well, a Cook err Chef never reveals it's secret ingredients and spice :(

nah kidding.. if you'd ask for it, I can check into it, because I just don't remember by heart..

its no secret anyway, everybody could try to craft these :)

Edited by Rotluchs
  • 6 months later...

remember Sacred2 hunts for Kaldur's Legacy, and that rare life leech % mod ?

in Mythos, ofc there's life leech too, but it works different.. more like the old life leech mod in sacred 1, not the one in Sacred 2..

life leech mod in Mythos is rare too, but not that rare as in Sacred 2 ;)

just for fun, I tried to complete a fully maxed out life leech gear for one of my bloodletters..

with piercing flurry , equip adds additional nice chance to leech.. and you gonna need it, for those bad ass bosses ;) ..even gets triggered when using razor aura for example, which is causing low yet constant bleeding DoT ..

in Mythos, as you can see, each life leech mod actually has to values, one for the chance of life leeched, and the other for how much life would be leeched..

in this example below, my bloodletter would have a 18% chance to leech back 21% life (of own player HP) , on each successfull strike that does dmg to a foe

(doesnt depend on how much dmg you deal, or how much HP your foe has)

strglifeleechequipWBW06.jpg

Now, I'm only missing a life leech armor, legs and shoulders ;)

they seem hard to find for strg based equip..

and also never seen life leech on cape , shirts , trinkets

(which doesnt necessarily mean they dont exist, but currently max clvl is capped to 27..)

At a guess I'd say its korean since thats where rotluchs said the open beta was being run.

yeah thats right..

in the game install folder, there is a file called language.dat

you can open it with any editor and replace the line language=korean with language=english

atm, I estimate that around 75-90% of the game is already translated from english to Korean..

only some of the newly implemented stuff that wasnt there before is still korean, or very few buttons in interface. etc

in this case, the korean text in the item description is the name of the set.

I just found the questgiver that will give you the first piece of the second set, in zone 2..

there, the set name is already in english.. it says from which town it is, and what its called.

as you can see, it appears these are bound to the character, like the anchor stone (to teleport back to dungeon entrance) or quest items..

you cant mule these or trade to other chars I guess.

other items like uniques or epics / legendaries, you can share between chars..

oh and if you think the even above low level set is crap, your wrong .. because check out this ^^ :

I was very flattered, or better say I wasnt, when I had the chance to pick up some awesome FECAL MATTER! with my bare hands to store it for a quest-giver NPC: :)

mythospoopN4AY7.jpg

these mob dropped.. pengosaurus poop ^^

Er... Ok.. So is the poop useful for anything? Can you stun enemies by flinging it at them?

More importantly: It's the object of a quest, I take it... Is it electric? Inquiring Llamas wanna know... :3lmao:

Er... Ok.. So is the poop useful for anything? Can you stun enemies by flinging it at them?

Fling the poop? That sounds just nasty! :sick: Need a pooper scooper equipped.

Is it electric? Inquiring Llamas wanna know...

:4rofl:

uuhm, well there's even more of those 'fecal matter' quests in mythos ..

it has it's entire chain-quest series

you know, actually I'm still trying to find that special uber-rare mighty unique scoop,

with - 30 % chance to get dirty , and that full-face helmet with + 20 % reduced smell..

I've heard for the helmet, there even exist rare socketables, you can hang and place them into your helmet if it spawns with sockets.. similar to 'little tree' car fresheners..

for example cina-berry fragrance, it drops from Cinnamonster ..

..and then, I woke up ..

Edited by Rotluchs
  • Like! 1

Fling the poop? That sounds just nasty! :sick: Need a pooper scooper equipped.

Is it electric? Inquiring Llamas wanna know...

:4rofl:

Chimps - our nearest DNA match on the evolutionary tree - have a nasty habit of flinging the stuff around when they feel threatened. I figure art sometimes imitates life... So why not? Pegasaurus Poop grenades with a +10 to stun enemies and a +20 to make them wretch violently - that could work. Makes it easier to go in and kill them while they're heaving up their lunch. They're already bent over - just lop their heads off - executioner style. :viking:

Just remember - War is heck...