Did anyone else see the IPS driver error on forums today(6 august 2010) at 10:02 edt?

Did you see it?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Did you See it?

• Yes
    • No
    • I wasn't online at the time
    • I don't know

I was browsing, made a post and all of a sudden I get this "IPS driver error, The database my be corrupted" error on darkmatters, I refreshed several times and then it works again. anyone else see that?

I was browsing, made a post and all of a sudden I get this "IPS driver error, The database my be corrupted" error on darkmatters, I refreshed several times and then it works again. anyone else see that?

I had exact same problem and told gogo about via MSN.

Sorry guys, when that happens it means that we're approaching max server resources, it usually doesn't last long, and most times is only when a bunch of peeps all hit the button to demand info like from a link etc... at that moment, for a few moments we can run out of gas.

lol we're looking for bigger digs soon for darkmatters and SacredWiki.

:)

gogo

Sorry guys, when that happens it means that we're approaching max server resources, it usually doesn't last long, and most times is only when a bunch of peeps all hit the button to demand info like from a link etc... at that moment, for a few moments we can run out of gas.

lol we're looking for bigger digs soon for darkmatters and SacredWiki.

:)

gogo

Thanks for telling that info, I was just wondering. As long as I get my dark cookies, I'm fine