daemonrocks23

Need an Avatar or sig? Or are you looking for a facelift?

I've decided to offer my Avatar/Signature skills to everybody, So if you need an avatar or signature, or are just looking for a face lift on you sig/avi, I can help with that, just post a picture to be the background, and what you would like in the avatar or sig, and let my magic do the rest. :D

Edited by daemonrocks23

Ryanrocker    200
I've decided to offer my Avatar/Signature skills to everybody, So if you need an avatar or signature, or are just looking for a face lift on you sig/avi, I can help with that, just post a picture to be the background, and what you would like in the avatar or sig, and let my magic do the rest. :D

Awesome that your offering your services Nick. If you need references, I have to say that you do absolutely amazing work :)

I can also do simple web design and management, and I'll post here if I have too many websites I'm running

Edited by daemonrocks23

Is there any chance you can make me a surprise sig?

I will make sure he get's this, He went to bed about an hour ago.

Edited by Lord of the North

sand_dragon.jpgork_schamane.jpg

2898496154_08007afa17_o.jpgeye.jpgitachi.jpeg

and this one won't load in the post: http://www.elfwood.com/fanq/a/I/aisan/itachi.jpeg

These are what I think could be good, so if you could pick one from here, I can continue on with your avatar

Edited by daemonrocks23

2654507821_474d3c50fb_o.png

this was the only thing I could find...unless I've gone blind and went past things

I've been looking for stuff under a creative commons labeled for commercial reuse with modification

gogoblender    1,461

this was the only thing I could find...unless I've gone blind and went past things

I've been looking for stuff under a creative commons labeled for commercial reuse with modification

Complex, polished image.

My favorite

:D

gogo

it's cool, I want to make the avatar with this. but it is his avatar so he gets the final decision, lolz

and the picture is a PNG with transparency so all I have to do is add a cool bkgrd and text, maybe some layer effects, then voila

Edited by daemonrocks23

Ryanrocker    200

Definitly one of the coolest pics I've seen. I can see an epic avi coming out of this one :D

Hacksaw32    1

I really like this, it would make a perfect avatar. Thank you good sir. :)

Hacksaw32.png

there you go, this is what I came up with, it looks good at 120x120 but it's saved as 240x240 if you want to add to it. you can also get the psd file from me if you want