What build has the fastest kill speed?

Would a Divine Gift's regen time be low enough to be spammable if I max the skill to 200 and add in a high amount of +all skills?

Around How long would it take to level up a vd dryad to lv 200?

If I ever die with a character, should I just scrap because of the lost survival bonus?

Does the armor rating affect the amount of dmg taken or amount of hits taken ? .

I'm not sure what has the fastest kill speed. Are you looking for DPS against a single enemy or Area of Effect mayhem?

No, Divine Gift can only get a God ability down to 3 minutes (for some: I think 5 minutes for others).

I don't know on VD Dryad.

Survival bonus can still be earned back (though it takes time). It's really up to you. Many of the PC players are used to playing on hardcore, where death is permanent.

Armor affects the damage taken. All hits are rolled separately (against chance to evade).

I'm echoing Shattered's sentiments on this, there's no real flat DPS for Sacred 2 like in other games... it's very variable. Overall though for mobs now I'd say, tween the Dryad Ranged with blowpipe and a Blazing Tempest High Elf build.

:)

gogo

thanks for the answers.+How is the kill speed of a bfg compared to a ranged dryad cuz Ialreadly leveled a bfg to lv 56

in a single target environment there are non that I have found yet faster at killing a single target than the BFG. (see my journey to 200, gran Cannon from my sig) my last post is a video of my 156 BFG in Niob against the guardians.

a Ranged dryad however is a much faster leveler if you are a go,go,go player. because it will target 4-5 monsters at a time with deadly effect.

I have also seen a large amout of LifeLeech% used on a variety of character classes for huge damage on bosses as well.

Good luck.

See our guides section here http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showforum=357 for lots of build ideas

A VD dryad to 200, eh?

Karrupted Kat got to 100 in 15hours, 40 mins. I did 100 levels in about 40-45 hours; without any VD experience, and A LOT of Sacred playtime (probably about 2000 hours when I did the build).

I would have to guess it would take about 5-10 times as long to get to level 200, as a very rough guess.

As for fastest kill speed, everyone here has their opinion, and they are all right! It depends on which areas, enemies, playstyle, yada yada. I would add Clustering Maelstrom Inquisitor up there with the Ranged Dryad and Tempest High Elf, although nothing can pass the levels faster than the VD Dryad, since you don't even get 1/2 of the enemies you kill "on-screen" :)

You can hit 200 in 250-400 hours depending on how you play.Doing all the massive chain quests and killing everything in the wastelands and dryad islands will help you in the long run.A vd dryad can hit 200 in 30 hours if you know what you are doing.

thanks for the answers.+How is the kill speed of a bfg compared to a ranged dryad cuz Ialreadly leveled a bfg to lv 56

in a single target environment there are non that I have found yet faster at killing a single target than the BFG. (see my journey to 200, gran Cannon from my sig) my last post is a video of my 156 BFG in Niob against the guardians.

a Ranged dryad however is a much faster leveler if you are a go,go,go player. because it will target 4-5 monsters at a time with deadly effect.

The Ranged Dryad is also way faster with bosses. Full Detheya's and a LL% weapon. If you use Darting Assault way up close.... it works like the HE's shards.... more darts hit, so more damage and more LL%. Atm, I am taking 3-5 hits to take out any Guardian.

Greetz

The Ranged Dryad is also way faster with bosses. Full Detheya's and a LL% weapon. If you use Darting Assault way up close.... it works like the HE's shards.... more darts hit, so more damage and more LL%. Atm, I am taking 3-5 hits to take out any Guardian.

Greetz

I'll second Barri here, my dryad does the same to the guardians.

Given that in the AddOn a staff dryad can use staff for mobs and detheya and a non-staff x% life leech weapon against bosses---- in diffrence to the inquisitor she shines in both disciplines.

Greetz

I'll second Barri here, my dryad does the same to the guardians.

Cool I forgot the DA will hit a single target with all the darts at once. with LL% and RpH that would be huge.

• 2 months later...

LOL at the "machine" pun.

I have used both a VD dryad (console, offline shopper only), and a BFG seraphim, and it depends on what you're wanting to do.

To level, it would be the VD dryad, hit the desert around 20, and get to 60 in ~5/6 hours (for me anyway)

The BFG seraphim excels against a "single" mob, I.e. 3 enemies, and bosses (over the dryad), but obviously cant get the newspaper-like experience display.

So yeah, depends on what you want to do,

Alex

My Pyro High Elf actually kills pretty fast. She is level 56 and has some great regeneration times for Pyro Combat Arts. Ancient fireball has a regeneration time of 0.6 seconds and does 1,100 damage at CA level 25. Blazing tempest does about 530/second damage at CA level 29 with a 2.3 second regeneration time and Incendiary Shower is somewhere in the 1,500 damage per hit at CA level 29 with 11 meteors and a 2.2 second regeneration time.

When I go to Orc cave on silver it takes about 2-5 seconds to kill the mobs in there. Just depends on the position of the Orc mobs when I shoot off Blazing tempest.

Thinking my next still should go to Mystic stormite focus to increase the damage of Glacial thorns. Right now my GT is doing about 75 damage per hit :) No one can stand up to my fire though...

Edited by Trulyblind