30 gig hard memory...what's wrong with me?

Guest gogoblender

Guest gogoblender

loo like a good deal

Darn...gettin memory is addictive

I"ve never been a packrat and I think that this is just gonna contribute

noooooooooooo

^_^

gogo

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Gogo because you know how to manage you HD space doesn't mean they should cover you with beer.

If you are getting a new HD keep the old one as primery and put the new[big one] as secondery. That way your OS will have faster work speed and for all the songs and movies use the slave one to store them.

/rofl

I sooo want a washable bendy keyboard!!

All that coffee wine and stuff that gets spilt on mine....hahah it would be marvellous!

And if it could read your mind and tip on its own you will show Gogo who can write fast /rofl

/lmao

Ok Katran...so where do I get one?

haha would be perfect!!

Were else Keyboard heaven.

There may be some in your Dreams or if there is not one there there is sure one in Gogo's nightmare /lmao

Were else Keyboard heaven.

There may be some in your Dreams or if there is not one there there is sure one in Gogo's nightmare /lmao

ahhh back to sleep for me then

/rofl

If you are getting a new HD keep the old one as primery and put the new[big one] as secondery. That way your OS will have faster work speed and for all the songs and movies use the slave one to store them.

hmmm not to start a fight here but your so wrong :D

lets face it a 30 GB disk is soooooo old and sooner rather then later its going to stop working (kinda annoying to have it as the system disk when it does) besides the "new" disks is so much faster the the old one so if you fork makes a 20GB ish system partition which you install only the OS and the "progs" (no games what so ever "make a dedicated partition for games") :P it will still be way faster the then the old 30 GB disk /thumbsup

• 4 weeks later...