When to fight the Guardians

Hey- just a quick question on the 4 temple guardians this is my first time playing this game I now have my seraphin around level 38 in bronze and iam getting close to the guardians will this level be good to fight them or do I need to continue to level some.

Hey- just a quick question on the 4 temple guardians this is my first time playing this game I now have my seraphin around level 38 in bronze and iam getting close to the guardians will this level be good to fight them or do I need to continue to level some.

shouldnt be a problem. take them down and move to silver

I remember seeing a post awhile back that said the bronze campaign should take you up to level 40. It appears that you are right on track, so if you feel that you are running a strong build I say go for it :D

when you should do the last guardians:

in level.

Bronze : 30

Silver : 60

Gold: 90

Platinium: 120

niobm ++

this is isnt restricted, but an advice..

my seraphin completed gold in level 60 easy.. so..

Edited by PainOf-Life

in level.

niobm ++

Wow... I did that wrong... silver at like 25. I just started platnium at level 52....

all depends on your build and how strong your char is, I've just this morning finished silver at level 40 and been running guardians on silver from level 40-50 to find items to replace my kit with.

Just get ready on the health potions the first time you try and don#t be afraid to run away if you're getting hurt

in level.

niobm ++

interesting. I'm heading there in gold at level 62 right now (also died for the first time when I got hit by 3 elites and my wife distracted me...good thing I dont worry about deaths too much sinc eI'm usually far over my head playing in my son's game so that he doesnt have to play over his head...I have builds, he's 8 and picks what he wants)

So I get there and drop the first guardian last night but then I must have got some kind of glitch and the other 3 guardians never were released to fight is this campaign stuck now or is there a way to get this to un glitch so I can finish killing them all?

So I get there and drop the first guardian last night but then I must have got some kind of glitch and the other 3 guardians never were released to fight is this campaign stuck now or is there a way to get this to un glitch so I can finish killing them all?

Lucky it's only bronze! No need to really worry, but if you are really wanting to fight the Guardians, you can just try going back into your Bronze Campaign again, this kind of glitch ususally works itself out. If it doesn't then just move to silver.

You can also start a "free world" game and fight them there, if you have the resurrection monolith inside the machine activated.

in level.

niobm ++

interesting. I'm heading there in gold at level 62 right now (also died for the first time when I got hit by 3 elites and my wife distracted me...good thing I dont worry about deaths too much sinc eI'm usually far over my head playing in my son's game so that he doesnt have to play over his head...I have builds, he's 8 and picks what he wants)

its a guide line, sort of..

iam in platinium myself at level 63 no deaths..

depends on builds / character, and how much you want to sopamm on healing pots..

also had a niobium char in level 71.. which ndied 2-3 times in platinium bosses.., she migt have to wait 5-10 lvls before entering niobium..

all depends on playing style..

I read on the internet that most people just start on silver. Weird that bronze should take you to 40...

Bronze is really good for learning the game without getting yourself killed 50 times in the first 20 levels.

Or for playing glass-cannon type toons.

I wouldn't start any char on bronze ever, just too safe :P (relatively speaking). The best place to start a new char is a 5 man server :P even two sloeford wolves are overkill then :whistle: I want my games to effectively try to murder me. (the "try" part is important here)