Official DarkMatters on Facebook

• 4 weeks later...

lol

Well, it's not really useful to me, I pretty much only connect to you guys here on this forum, and with my family and real life friends via phone *shrugs*

DarkMatters is it's own kind of facebook to me

but it looks like facebook is awfully popular ^^

;)

gogo

Well I just clicked "Like" on both of them on my Facebook gaming account. I use this account mainly to play Castle Age, Haven and Viking Clan on Facebook.

I've considered making a 2nd FB account for the sake of separating gaming and personal lives. I don't want to add a bunch of unknown people as friends and have them clutter everything up or make out of line comments.

I've considered making a 2nd FB account for the sake of separating gaming and personal lives. I don't want to add a bunch of unknown people as friends and have them clutter everything up or make out of line comments.

Yeah...that's what I did. I figured I played quite a few Facebook games and that I like to keep my real life private, so I have a separate account for playing those games. Plus I didn't want to send my mates endless requests to increase my clan numbers on certain games. Lets face it...those games are pretty addictive.

• 4 weeks later...

Guess what? We only need one more person to like us on Facebook, and then we get a unique "username." the person who make this special "like" get a pat on the back and several free (imaginary) cookies! But lets make it to the next goal of 100 "Likes"!

Many will enter, only one will win. No purchase or payment necessary to enter or win. A purchase or payment will not improve your chances of winning. All federal, state, local, and municipal laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited.
Edited by daemonrocks23
  • 3 months later...

Dunno if this has been mentioned before and if it's okay to discuss but:

Are you guys on facebook yet?

With this I mean a page/group for Darkmatters and I also mean each of you guys individually...

Care to be my friend on this Social Network? :whistle:

cheers!

Chareos, hey! I merged your post with another topic we had going regarding the DarkMatters site on Facebook. This answer your questions? There is another topic for facebook darkmatters which you can take a look at here

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=17210

:)

gogo

Aiiight sorry shouldve performed a search before posting XD, ahwell I work on that nasty habit of mine XD

Thx mate!

cheers!