What is latest patch for original Sacred?

altonsy

Hmm, not sure which version is the last if you are playing without Underworld, only thing I know is that with Sacred + Underworld the latest patch is 2.28.

Depends...........what version do you have?

US, European, Australian.

CD or download.

Do you have Plus installed?

With all that being said, I did a quick google and your version number does seem to be the latest anyway.

Apart from that, do yourself a big favor and try and get Underworld.

It contains a multiple of bug fixes and adds an enormous amount of content and extras to the game.

I just recently reinstalled my Sacred Underworld and it runs great with no bugs.

And as an added bonus the latest patch for Underworld also removes the cd check. :)

• 4 years later...

I have Sacred Gold and I keep getting error message that it will not run on a 64bit system. Is there anything I can do to get it to work. It is my favorate of the Sacred Gold Series. I do have the underworld as well. Thanks,

you should check if your game version of Sacred Gold (which contains the Underworld addon) is already 2.28 ..

if not, you need to download and install patch 2.28 which is the latest/last official version..

afaik, it fixes a few problems with certain OSes, like Vista/Win7 x64 bit, and removes the CD check copy protection which may cause problems too..=

Rotluchs!

Good seeing you back on the boards, and still as knowledgable on Sacred as always!

:)

gogo

afaik, it fixes a few problems with certain OSes, like Vista/Win7 x64 bit, and removes the CD check copy protection which may cause problems too..

it is the main problem. the 2.28 version runs without any problems with vista/7/8. (like many other games from that years)

second hint is to install in a own created folder (probably even not on C: ). that provides the UAC causing trouble.