The Amulet, Ring and Blacksmithing question

Hi, I heard somewhere that if I have a level 200 ring with + to all skills I am able to put that in a level 1 weapon or armor and it stays at level 1, is this true with all ring and amulets?

Thank you for the reply JFkdj. :)

Well that adds a lot more fun into the game, level 200 experience rings socket-ed into a level 10 character. :P

Experience rings, Chance to find valuables, visibility range, runspeed are fun.

Putting things that matter (like damage, RpH, chance to hit) gets very boring very fast, unless you're trying to beat Niob level 60-something.

Yeah gotta love this game for how much customization you can be doing with things - so much fun, love trying different combinations although guess that's why I'm always poor as I gotta try everything out

What is an Art house film?

Art house films are small films that appeal to a limited audience and are not intended for the mass audience. They are generally shown in small local theaters instead of the large metroplexes. A lot of the films are independently produced and not produced by the major studios (Fox, Paramount, etc.). An example of an art film is "Coco Chanel & Igor Stravinsky". They are not heavily advertised and hyped like the major studios' films.