Sacred3.org - Our new Sacred 3 Portal

gogoblender

The new portal page for SacredWiki and DarkMatters is here. We started the project about a week ago, and recruited daemonrocks23 (Nickolas James) to set up a new page for us that would help create some buzz and interest in Sacred 3. Nick stormed through the site, and in about 72 hours with some of Schot's special finishing touches, we think we have something that will herald our continued devotion and support towards the legacy of dearly beloved (and late ^^) Ascaron, reins now proudly taken up by Deep Silver.

The new portal page is sadly missing what we crave most, more concrete information regarding Sacred 3's release date and pix. We have, for now, put in links to the Sacred 3 topics running here at DarkMatters. And as well, for eye candy, the Sacred 2 map and a video from SacredWiki Contributed Guides.

We'd like to update the site as often as possible, game videos are especially hot items, we'll be sending pms to Oscar contenders here asking if they would consider contributing their work to the new Sacred 3 page to be featured for thronging fans ^^

This is solid work Nickolas, and perfect aperitif for the coming game.

Onwards Sacredites!

:crazy:

gogo

Well...gamescom opens tomorrow...maybe there will be a mention of S3...even a little sliver of info...*fingers crossed*

However, awesome work by you guys with the site. Love the Sacred 3 text at the top of the page...some of schot's handywork? Looks great :crazy:

Well...gamescom opens tomorrow...maybe there will be a mention of S3...even a little sliver of info...*fingers crossed*

And we don't (I think) have a CM to give us the info (Hornet's last day was the 13th). :P

Edit: Might have to go on to the GSF & ask one of the mods to hand us any info, links, etc)...

Love the Sacred 3 text at the top of the page...some of schot's handywork? Looks great :)

oooh, may this timing be fortuitous... I really really REALLY hope there's a kind of surprise for us. And... lol is Schot's art so discernible? That's amazing.

And we don't (I think) have a CM to give us the info (Hornet's last day was the 13th). :)

Edit: Might have to go on to the GSF & ask one of the mods to hand us any info, links, etc)...

If anything like that is dig-upable we can add it. I have pmed Hornet on our SIF a few days ago, no response. Llama is there someone I can also reach at GSF that you think would have governing power with Deep Silver now?

I sent a pm to Doberlec as well

:P

gogo

And we don't (I think) have a CM to give us the info (Hornet's last day was the 13th). :P

I saw that...someone is covering for him though arent they? One of the german mods I think?

The site looks great!

Thanks for the hard work y'all have put into it. That website stuff seems like magic to me, I have no idea how it works but love the final product!

Kudos gogo and daemonrocks! :P You two made short work of that page and worked expertly together. I'm glad I was able to help out a little bit while you guys were working. :)

If anything like that is dig-upable we can add it. I have pmed Hornet on our SIF a few days ago, no response. Llama is there someone I can also reach at GSF that you think would have governing power with Deep Silver now?

I sent a pm to Doberlec as well

I've PM'd Pixel, Doberlec & one of the mods on the GSF. I think that Pixel's standing in while they get a replacement for Hornet, also, TornadoX1's been helping out on the SIF every so often as well.

nice work on the site.but then again we dont know when S3 will be out I would be takeing a long shot in saying maybe 2012-2013 at the most hope 2011 but who knows. not only that they would need too weed out alot of bugs and make more class's and win back people from the drm they had and not only that they would need too find out when too give it a date because D3 who knows when its got its date so its really a up hill battle

nice work on the site.but then again we dont know when S3 will be out I would be takeing a long shot in saying maybe 2012-2013 at the most

heh, I'm kinda hoping for a release maybe two years from now. We have been working for so long on the Wiki and playing Sacred 2...I think all of us are in line for a small break/vacation :)

Just like tween sacred and sacred 2, we have a lot of fun with games in between, and Guild Wars 2 is coming out... the respite will be refreshing, and we'll be powered up to come back to our first love.

Thanks everyrone here who has posted, the encouragement is great. It's what keeps us here on site going.

Thank you!

;)

gogo

Hey guys!

Regarding the EU Games Fair opening today... will they be putting out releases all day? Is there a place that is collating all the releases and info... or do we just check gaming sites on net to see what's going up?

Llama, is anyone we know going from German Forum?

;)

gogo

Not sure Gogo. I've asked Pixel, Doberlec, TornadoX1 & czevak (I think) if they can keep us uptodate on the SIF with any news. I was thinking of going but my wife's up in Manchester today/tomorrow & the flights get a lot more expensive on Fridays/weekends...

Llama, is anyone we know going from German Forum?

;)

gogo

some of the german forum moderators were always there in the past , from what I can remember..

also, other members of the german sacred community.. I suggest you just ask, over there ? :) (either on GSF.. maybe RAD clan forum ? I dont know)

I met PowerPyx once, and a few of the other members... maybe I even saw one of the developers?^^ but I guess I didnt recognized them if this was the case, hehe..

this year, unfortunately I wont be there..

I'd love to..

Torchlight 2, Diablo 3, Mythos , Magicka .... and 'maybe' ? ..a tiny small news of some sort about Sacred 3... :D would be right on time..

don't know if you'd see something new about Inquisitor or Grim Dawn .. but its already tons of H&S ARPG for this year, awesome ...

most games that have been announced prior to gamescom launch as Deep Silver's lineup this year, will be released 'soonerish'...

so it would be the time, to announce new titles, yeah... well, Sacred 3 already was announced last year , also at gamescom or so?

thats why I dont give up hope for this year, not yet.. although...

EDIT: HMPF

http://forum.sacred-game.com/showthread.php?t=72693

So, da es nun auf unserer Pressekonferenz gesagt wurde:

Deep Silver arbeitet an Sacred 3. Weitere Infos folgen zur rechten Zeit

maybe could be translated the following way:

"OK, as it has been announced at our press conference now:

Deep Silver is working @ Sacred 3. More Infos will follow in good season "

well. I am pretty sure, he meant 'NEWS' when saying Infos.. because that Deep Silver 3 has announced Sacred 3 and that 'someone' will have to develop it, was already a fact, since gamescom 2009 I thought ;)

well, maybe it IS good news, at least to hear that they are still working on Sacred 3, and haven't scrapped the entire franchise / project :)

Edited by Rotluchs
  • 5 months later...

I'm excited about how it will flesh out on consoles as well. The burgeoning console market has naught but exploded and pretty much any game that comes out has to spec for console for it to get all the money.

Is this call for me to finally indulge and go out and buy one?

:whistle:

gogo