Get your Clan Sig :)

Schot

Heya gang, great news!

We now have a shnazzy sig if I may say so myself. :D

I noticed that Indy cropped the original logo down so that he could have a sig and figured maybe you all would like one. So I got to workin and this is the result.

darksig7ut.gif

As you can see I can customize it for each member. Though peeps with long nics will be a bit difficult, there's always a way. So for those interested in one please make a request.

...and I just realized I still don't have an avatar up. lol. I'll have to work on that. Hehe.

Cheers

Hahah Cool Schot..Once again..excellent work;).....ok this is my 'I haven't finished drinking the first coffee of the day' idea...but how would you feel if we ran a comp to find you an av and ofc as it's going to be your av you pick the winner or not lol

Guest gogoblender

Excellent Schot!

Can hardly wait till you get mine goin too!

Yee haw!

:)

gogo

p.s. heh...actually you did the one I'm using now...guess I'll waitin in line :blush:

awesome banner/sigi's & avatars.. esp Gogo's I really love tha tone, the purple tone's Purple is the true color of the Great Warrior..I love that color..

images_36.gif

Guest gogoblender

Pure Acid welcome to our home!

Woot, it's great seein you here dude!

and, I just know Schot's gonna love yer comments about his sigs!

PUre, your permissions have been adjusted...you now have friends of the clan status...just refresh yer screen and you'll see more of our forum.

It's awesome having you here and hope to catch you at the cocktail party or bar...Erialc's got the Absinthe fer the guests!

;)

gogo

Hey Pure Acid :D

Welcome to the forum :D

Wow I love yer dancing dudes and dudettes (as GoGo calls em ;) )

Yeah that Schot sure is talented hey...I'm going to borrow some off him;)

Make yourself at home and come and join the party...the faerie is on the bar, GoGo and Schot are mixing the tunes and it's all good :)

Hi there Pure acid, nice tah meet yah :)

Thanx for the design comps and as gogo said I do indeed really enjoy reading feedback on my work especially the good feedback. :D

I think gogo's sig may have been the first I made if I'm remebering correctly. I've been doin a lot of tutorials lately and they are really paying off. I'm always lookin for tips on how to improve my photoshop skills so if you have any please share!

Great avatar/sig set btw. I really like the fx around the sword!

I'll be starting a sort of weekly class on photoshop in the near future which will be held in The Creatrix section of the form. Maybe you'll join in?

Read yah later :)

• 1 month later...
Guest gogoblender

heya velocity!

lol, I just caught yer first post here! Come down to the bar or intro section so we can all split a few beers and get ta know you better!

I"m sher Schot can whip up something cool fer ya as an avatar!

Cheers...

And Welcome to the forum!

:)

gogo

Hey there Velocity. Door's open. Come on in and make yourself at home. :)

As for your avatar, would you like me to make it using the text of your nic or use the "ideas" I get from the word velocity?

Cheers!

As the newest member, at this time, I would love a sig to wear. My name is from J.R.R. Tolkien and Celebrimbor was the main man that forged the rings of power that were given to the dwarves, the elves, and to the men of Middle Earth. Therefore, "The RingMaker". He also was the first to ferret out the evil intentions of Saruman and expose him for what he was. Unfortunately he was captured and tortured to death as a result.

I think the sig would look pretty cool with a ring in it somehow. Let me know if you'd like me to hunt around for a good ring graphic to mix in to the sig.

@bef: Thats quite the blind attempt. Great job Bef! :thumbs:

@Celebrimbor: Absolutely! It would be a pleasure. If you have seen a ring that you would like me to use by all means post it here. Otherwise I'll just poke around the net for one. I'm sure there's plenty.

@Llama: Yer definitely on tha list. I think I may have just the thing to spruce up that avatar. ;)

@Celebrimbor:  Absolutely!  It would be a pleasure.  If you have seen a ring that you would like me to use by all means post it here.  Otherwise I'll just poke around the net for one.  I'm sure there's plenty. 

I found this ring image and really like it . I hope it's usable.

ring94by.jpg

Ooh! One more

ring46dl.jpg

Haha! Awesome Celebrimbor. I think the second one is perfect. :wow:

I've been rendering ideas in my head like crazy since you asked for that sig. Be patient mah friend, I'm on it!

Sure you can Yarasa. :)

I'm working on Celebrimbors at the moment tho. I'll let you know when I begin yours and maybe ask you a few questions too.

• The topic was unlocked