Sacred 3 @ GamesCom

Llama8

I've created a thread here for all of the "info" that we get about S3 from the GamesCom. Pixel's created one here with the awesomely insightful & interesting nugget of info:

Deep Silver works on Sacred 3rd further information follows in due time

The sign reads:

Deep Silver - Great titles in development

Sacred

One of the most successful Action RPG Brands

In development for console and PC

Hmm...hope we here a bit more then this ;)

The picture is infinitely better than any quote.

Can anyone comment on DS's usual turn around time after initially mentioning the game?

That pic has totally made my day

I really really really wanted it to get confirmed (again!) that they were actually gonna do it

WOW

lol, definitely worth more than a thousand quotes!

awww, I hope they at least have a few more things to say...

;)

gogo

heh we just pulled up another pic from the gamescom... lol it's pretty much the same thing ...but from a striking new angle ^^

Sacred3.org

It's part of the last update from today

:)

gogo

Ugh. Perhaps one of our bi-lingual friends could put some finishing touches on the translation. It seems to be missing a bit.

OMG OMG OMG, even a slither of information like that is enough to make me want to run into town naked yelling "SACRED 3 IS COMING".

As for the translations, I scrolled down to find this comment "A being waiting and tea drink."

• 1 month later...

I thought my head was gonna pop off and explode when I saw an article about this. Sacred 2 is still my go-to game. I've owned it since release, and every time I try to break in a different action-rpg, all I end up doing is wishing I were playing Sacred 2 instead. So to hear absolute confirmation like this, that they not only have fully intention to bring a sequel out, but also direct it at both the PC and console markets...wow.

*POP*...roll...roll...roll...*BOOM!*