Whats with the rabbit quest giver in Thylisium?

Hi

There are some quests that as soon as you take them are marked complete. The one that comes to mind the most is the one in the swamps where you have to bring a shaman to a wounded lizardman in the swamps, the shaman is supposed to be in Hissil' Ta. Another quest that seems to be mislabeled is the one in Thylisium where you have to free a woman's husband form slavery, I found the quest target by accident because he was marked with a (?) over his head and not a (!) and that same quest seems to have a follow on quest based on the log description. Are these types of quests bugged? Are there more of them out there? I'm asking because I'm doing a run through where I will try to do all the side quests that I can. Also whats with the rabbit quest giver in Thylisium? Sorry for all the questions ;)

There are single task quests and Chain Quests. no doubt there are a few quests that seem bugged.

The Rabbit (I assume you are on PC) is the Easter Bunny Quest. it starts there in the capitol, once you find the easter egg the quest will lead you north all the way to the Grundwald woods. and you get a cool novelty as a reward.

I have another quest type question. Recently the first quest giver for the Undead Legion quest line seems to be missing. I already have the Through the Wall main quest. The last 3 char I have made have not been able to pick up the quest because the initial quest giver was missing. It only seems to be since I installed Ice and Blood + the CM patch. Any thoughts on the matter?

nvm I found a thread which says that I have to a prereq quest in the military camp.

Edited by pchefkent