How many runes can I use?

I was searching about how many runes can I use? What is the maximum points in CA can I use?

This is my greatest question: Can I use rune to maximize all CA?

Anybody know it? I was playing the Ice and blood expansion pc version without patch.

And another question: How many points/mods can I use? Is there the limit for mods? Or mods points?

If you've got Ice and Blood then the max number of runes you can use is 200. However the max CA level is based on teh number of runes you've read & the level of your Focus skill (& your character level), so at level 1 with no Focus skill & 200 runes read the max CA level is ~2.something.

Each CA can be modded 3 times (one from each of the mod levels, Bronze, Silver & Gold) & you get mod points as you put points into the relevant CA skills (Lore & Focus, though for weapon-based aspects, like Devout Guardian & Exalted Warrior, it uses Tactics Lore as the aspect Lore).

Ok, but... The max is 200 for each CA or 200 on total? Or 200 on total in each Aspect?

For example: I have a seraphim. Can I have 200 in DP and 200 Flaring nova and 200 battle stance?

Edited by Jaster Walker

When you increase the level of a CA it's own regen time will always increase (with one or two exceptions), though some can be modded to reduce the regen time. If you increase the level of a buff (eg, T-energy Shroud, Battle Stance, Familiar) the regen time of all CAs will be increased while the buff is active.

I have one more question: Im playing in gold now, I observed the runes give me +2 in CA. So, I can eat 200 runes? Or im limited to 200 of CA level?

The secundary bonus of gold runes is lesser than two runes of silver level.

You don't get those secondary bonuses if you read the unes, they only work when socketed. ANy and all difficulty runes will give you +1 to the CA when read, if socketed that can go to +6 to the CA for niob runes!