What is deathblow and some other questions

I feel pretty stupid but I quit sacred 2 for awhile and now I cant remember the fallowing things I'm going to ask. If anyone could answer these for me I would be most thankful!

1. What is deathblow? I know its important to have just dunno what IT is.

2. What's mitigation

3. if you life leech does it heal you? as in steal it and give it to you?

4. what is +x damage ? I see alot of +phys damage or +magic damage but what does the +damage do? is it just damage to everything magic/ice/fire all that or what?

5. is there a max reflect percentage?

Thats about it for now, These are the questions that have been haunting my brain for the last few days. I've been blowing up wiki and search buttons none stop and still cant find the answers. If anyone could please fill me in that would be great! :)

Also if you have any questions you want answered feel free to piggy back my thread!

I feel pretty stupid but I quit sacred 2 for awhile and now I cant remember the fallowing things I'm going to ask. If anyone could answer these for me I would be most thankful!

A. Deathblow is a threshold(% of enemies total HP) at which you begin to deal double damage to the enemy. the higher the threshold the sooner your double damage kicks in

2. What's mitigation

A. Mitigation is Immunity. it comes as a percentage usually. and it is a percentage of damage that is erased before any other factors (armor etc). Mitigation is a good thing to have

3. if you life leech does it heal you? as in steal it and give it to you?

A. Exactly. it is in effect damage that heals. there is no armor or mitigation for LL. the only way to not get hit with LL is to not get hit at all. there are 2 types. +XX which is a base LL per hit. and +XX% Which takes a percentage of the enemies BASE HP and gives it to you as healing. Great for Bosses with very high HP

4. what is +x damage ? I see alot of +phys damage or +magic damage but what does the +damage do? is it just damage to everything magic/ice/fire all that or what?

A. there are 2 types of damage modifiers. there is elemental % which adds a percentage of the base damage. then there is Damage XX-XX which is physical base damage. This type raises the base by which the % damage then multiplies

5. is there a max reflect percentage?

A. I have not found one. Keep in mind it is a chance to reflect. So there is still a dice roll in the mix. however exceeding 100% reflect may be overkill. that is if you could exceed 100%

Thats about it for now, These are the questions that have been haunting my brain for the last few days. I've been blowing up wiki and search buttons none stop and still cant find the answers. If anyone could please fill me in that would be great! :)

Also if you have any questions you want answered feel free to piggy back my thread!

I've been blowing up wiki and search buttons none stop and still cant find the answers.

Hi

There is a good article on Wiki for Death Blow here:

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacre..._for_death_blow

If you use the top search box, that one is connected to google and searches through the entire darkmatters and sacredwiki dbase... much better chance of finding closest, most relevant results to your search.

The page in Wiki on Deatb blow even has a list of ingame items and weapons where you can find it as an item modifier.

Hope this helps, this is a pretty deep game, if you have more questions, keep asking

:)

gogo

Your signature is awesome, where is that image from?

No idea man I got it years back from somewhere, But heres the full picture I uploaded it for you, took me a min to find it on my old harddrive.

http://yfrog.com/c8fallenangelmij

Avi & Sig are both SICK... :(

Possibly my favorite combo I've seen thus far.

I remain, :)

No idea man I got it years back from somewhere, But heres the full picture I uploaded it for you, took me a min to find it on my old harddrive.

http://yfrog.com/c8fallenangelmij

Avi & Sig are both SICK... :4rofl:

Possibly my favorite combo I've seen thus far.

I remain, :)

Thanks I made them both a little while back when I was really into photoshop. Some reason this site cuts my sig off its suppose to have my name at the bottom. http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/7616/hyperdemons.jpg

Edited by Hyperion

-- little offtopic, sorry --

This signature is small cut from one of many excellent pictures made by Luis Royo. If you are fantasy/steampunk/erotic/anythingelse pictures positive, just google some of Royo´s amazing gallery.

* my favorite LR´s picture, set as wallpaper

Thanks good to know, going to go look at them now