Ice & Blood Blood Forest Quest Adventurers Spoiler Alert!

The main quest chain for the Blood Forest eventually leads you to Diaanja's Ruined Tower. Quest name: Adventurers.

You have to kill her pet, a HUGE hellhound.

Once you kill her pet, you have to solve some barriers. For the life of me, I don't know how.

The wiki doesn't help...

I have to take down some barriers pressing switches?

And then talk to Hattmir in the locked cage (referred to in the log book as a shed).

However, the location of these switches is eluding me.

Please help!

Edited by FrostElfGuard

Hey Frost!

After you kill the Hell hound boss. You have try to access the tower by the 3 gate doors. Trying each one at a time should give you a dialog box for each until you reach the Cage. then the next stage of the chain begins

Wow! What snappy service!

Thanks.

I had (in my mind) clicked and clicked and clicked on the various doors... but I forgot: quests are triggered by passing over certain portions of the ground.

You have to move over just the correct section of ground... and THEN click on the locked gates.

Thanks Andy (and Nick!). You're a frustration saver!

Edited by FrostElfGuard

Hmm.

Now... well. I'm stuck again. :(

I dealt with Diaanja's little underground pet... and did the stuff up to getting her diary or book.

I've even read her book myself.

There is no pickup from there. I've visited the villages up and down the trail from the site.

Is there perhaps a pressure plate to walk on in the dungeon where we get the book? I purposefully did not teleport away... so I would avoid missing a trigger plate.

Yet. I guess I did anyway.

I've tried grabbing any-old quests from the area... and even completed the out-of-area Kobold Chieftain quest... in case it shoke something loose.

No dice.

Please help me again! :)

I have to get a quest from the combo master... however, the combo master isn't giving quests (either going back down the trail, or as I expect, deeper into the Blood Forest).

Is there a quest I need to do before the combomaster zombie allows me to take a quest from him/it? I think one of the four in town is needed... but I made the mistake of taking each of them.

Well... what I should do then is complete them one at a time and see which one causes the combo master to now offer a quest! (Amazing how clearly one can think with a non-tired head, eh?) :)

I completed the side quest Enemy Movement... and then headed to town.

I found an undead next to a merchant with a ? over his head. I clicked on him and BLAMMO! Oscura Tinticua Magica quest started.

Now I can talk to the combomaster zombie.

I don't know if the side quest had any bearing on this. Probably I could've just talked to this zombie next to the merchant in the town closer to the end (further in than Diannja's tower).

Unstuck! Unstuck! :):P:P

Thank you!

Edited by FrostElfGuard
  • 2 weeks later...

I picked up the 3 eyes and the 5 bits of sulphur. Then I went to the cave south of the sulphur. The magician was not outside the cave. So I went inside. Up a flight of stairs was an area I recognized from vaclaf's video of him fighting the Abishai, but there was no enemy there.

Did I get a bug or did I miss something. My logbook says that now I have all the ingredients and I should meet the magician at the cave.

Thanks..

Edit: I figured out I was in wrong cave. Should have been to the northwest of the sulphur, but I was just south of them.

Edited by claudius