Which Sacred 2 Video Do You Prefer?

Which Video is Easier on your Eyes?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which Video is Better?

• 1st One- 4:3
    • 2nd One- 16:9
  2. 2. And Importantly...Did you like the video?

• Yay
    • Nay

Hey there everyone, just finished a little Sacred 2 video project I've been working on in my spare time. Unfortunately when I uploaded to youtube, it seems to place grey lines on the page (seems I used widescreen clips :( ) Now I would like to know your opinion on which video is easier on your eyes: the one with lines going horizontally, or the one with vertical lines. Keep in mind that the second video was in 1080p so the quality will also be better then the 1st, which used DVD player resolution. So...watch the videos and vote :)

Bravo Ryan! An amazing eye for dramatic time you have. When I look at videos I'm always looking to see if the creator ties into my own personal timing for "moments"

You've done that and more. Dead on with choice of music... We need more fan submissions like this.

Good job!

*high fives*

:)

gogo

p.s. LOVE the credits! :(

I liked the second one better, but it doesnt look like its the 16:9 one that the poll says is the second one...it looks 4:3 to me.

Anyway, nice vids. What cinematic is that you have inbetween your gameplay scenes. I havent seen it before...got a link to it?

Anyway, nice vids. What cinematic is that you have inbetween your gameplay scenes. I havent seen it before...got a link to it?

Glad everyone enjoys them so far :) The clip is from one of the trailers and can be found

And DB, although the 2nd vid looks like it's 4:3, I uploaded it as 16:9 so that's why I refered to it as that. Maybe I should get rid of the 4:3 and 16:9 and just leave 1st and 2nd as the text for the poll?

Excellent production ryan. I truly got excited by your video. Love the 1-2, 1-2, 1-2-3-4 timing you did with the sound and video. Love the clips you chose as well. Love the track chose. Although those unfortunate grey bars do distract from the video they certainly don't detract from the fact that you have a keen sense of timing and impact.

That was a really great video ryan but I hope that you won't leave us forever wanting. Looking forward to another! :trans:

P.s.

I voted the 1st

Thanks for the great response guys :) Schot, I do have a few tracks picked out that I'd like to make into videos. I just need people to show me clips they'd like to see in the video :trans:

Video has been uploaded to the sacredwiki's channel on youtube :bye:

First Video, loved the Mind Strike @ 1:13-1:15. Just awesome frame speed. Really captures [1] of my favorite Combat Arts just as it hits Death Bloom!

Second Video, the gray sidebars are interesting. Still going to opt for Door # [1].

Ryan, great work my friend. Way to advertise for FDM also.

I remain, :oooo:

I liked the top video.

...and I didn't have any distracting grey bars. Neither horizontal nor vertical.

Go Ryan!

Eh? No grey bars? Hmm, idk why not...anyways glad you liked the video :)