Uhm hi all?

So I looking around the internet for sacred 2 related stuff.

Just bought the game got in to it really liked it now looking for people to play with.

I played ALOT of champions of norrath and that sort of games.

Always played with friends etc, now I am looking for a new experience in online.

So to introduce me, I am xtaino I love gaming and building pc's.

And I hope to join the clan d.a.r.k one day really dont want to play alone anymore D:

I'm playing on a high elf pyromancer now and focusing on dmg and BURN (I like to burn stuff : D)

So yeah looking for people to play with and a nice forum : D

I read some things on the forum and you guys seem like the nice guys.

If you got any further questions do ask them.

Hope to see some replies : D

PS:I have sacred 2 gold edition (10 euro aint much for it)

wow that was really fast was warming up a pizza and boom a reply : D

Fastest reply I got on a forum ever (guess I haven't been on many good forums latley XD)

And thanks : D

Great you found us xtaino! We're pretty busy and we have peeps in the Sacred 2 EU servers HC every day, as well as a thriving Console community.

Hope that Pizza had extra sardines

4332119061_0f715c7d21.jpg

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:blush:

gogo

Aloha and Welcome! Good to see another that is interested in our addiction. Most of us on PC are on Ice & Blood and play on the HC Closed net servers. you are 6 hours ahead of me so by the time I get to play it will be 6 am for you. But I'll be there when ya wake up :blush:

It does not its a pizza mozorella extra cheese on top : D

by hardcore I wont be able to play everyday but I can play most of the time.

well im gonna enjoy my pizza and burn some stuff.

uhm what are you servers anyway I ticked in d.a.r.k or dark but could only fight the players and not the server.

well nice forum : D hope to see you soon ingame

Servers are made by the individual so if someone decides to not put D.a.r.k in the server name you'll have a hard time finding it. Most of us have [D.a.r.k] affixed to our names so you can identify us in that manner.

I had a server at home but the electricity bill became a bit high so I sold it.

This is in closednet? I think we're a bit confused here. Are you playing in closednet EU servers?

I am sorry to confuse you it wasn't a sacred 2 server pc it just was a server pc for another game server.

so sorry to confuse you all D:

PS: yes I play close net EU

Well im gonna play online now level my char a bit.

Trying to get as low as possible cooldowns with some good dmg.

Only level 7 now so I got a long way to go

Edited by xtaino

Heya

Dutchie! Dutchie!

Hehehehe, a warm welcome to that FDM!

As mentioned, all [D.a.r.k] member play with the Tag, tho it can be used as an affix, suffix, or between fix :blush:

Cya on servers!

Greetz

Thank you all I read about needed the dark in my name so for the dark character.

A corpse exploding necromancer what is more fun than burning corpses or being pyramid head EXPLODING CORPSES : D.

So I will create Inquisitor under the name [D.a.r.k] xtaino hope to see some ingame soon : D

Heya xtaino,

sorry to have to say this, but the Tag is for full members of the clan, or applicants on their 30 day acceptance period.

Before being allowed to wear the tag, you have to apply to the clan.

For rules and so about this: http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showforum=260

Sorry about all the confusion.

Cya on servers :)

Greetz

So be nice make 15 posts make some friends here must not be hard enough.

Should work out but I don't want to sound rude but lets say someone playes till level 65 and then looks for people to play online, but he mst have the dark tag.

He needs to start over his whole acount just to add the dark tag D: thats not nice but I understand why.

So anyway I will be posting here a few times and hope 1 day to be in the clan XD you seem like nice guys.

Hello xtaino

As posted up above by Barristan, you can have a look at the requirements for joining the clan.

Minimum number of posts, good activity on our forums and names of clan members you have met in game and that will vouch for you as a future member.

We require use of [D.a.r.k] tag on all new toons created after a member has been given official Clan status by us.

Enjoy the game, and will look for you on servers.

Cheers

:D

gogo

Ohh and maybe to help clarify, You do not need to be part of our clan to play with any of us. In my games ANYONE is welcome. :D When you search the EU HC Closed - Net Servers and see a name with the [D.a.r.k] tag on the name you know its one of us from this forum.

Hope that helps clear it up some.

To bad I am not really a forum person.

I mostly keep in contact with people on via guilds etc.

or just ingame chat.

So I think I now need to use the forums as a guild chat/meeting requist.

feels bad man D:

Oh well it will work out 1 way or another and I will get used to it.

Should work out but I don't want to sound rude but lets say someone playes till level 65 and then looks for people to play online, but he mst have the dark tag.

He needs to start over his whole acount just to add the dark tag D: thats not nice but I understand why.

I remember that from my own experience :D I did not have to do it, but I still did ;) Anyways, replacing a level 65 toon... that we can do without too much fuss really :D

Maybe you'll grwo into the forum thing... I know I did :D

Anyways, cya on servers!

Greetz

Forums I was on weren't really active.

I love inquisher dead bodies everywhere blood everywhere.

Normally I hated grindin a bit but now I can explode my enemies bodies.

This game won't bore me fast now for some friends to cover in blood.

Almost on the 15 posts then I can discuss with the higher ups : D

Well - go ahead and keep on being a productive member of this community. However, that [D.a.r.k] tag that you've put for yourself is highly irregular - this is for clan members only.

Well, I suppose you don't need to redo the char and you don't need to delete it, but be sure to refrain from using this tag in the future until you have earned it. Posing as something that you are not does not show good character.

I don't really give a crap about status it was just for the convience of when I get accepted I don't start level 1 noobie and can't help anyone.

That was actually the main reason why I already made a sort of pre tag char.

I don't want to be a noobie that can't really help you understand that right?

I am sorry I won't use the char until I earned the tag.

Almost to the 15th posts : D

I don't really give a crap about status it was just for the convience of when I get accepted I don't start level 1 noobie and can't help anyone.

That was actually the main reason why I already made a sort of pre tag char.

I don't want to be a noobie that can't really help you understand that right?

I am sorry I won't use the char until I earned the tag.

Almost to the 15th posts : D

Hi xtaino, as per pm discussion, I have asked for the removal of the toon with the clan tag on it.

Please reach me via pm or post if this has been done.

Cheers

:viking:

gogo