Uhm hi all?

I don't really give a crap about status it was just for the convience of when I get accepted I don't start level 1 noobie and can't help anyone.

That was actually the main reason why I already made a sort of pre tag char.

I don't want to be a noobie that can't really help you understand that right?

I am sorry I won't use the char until I earned the tag.

Almost to the 15th posts : D

You are aware, that in order to get accepted, you'll have to prove you are a nice person who is ready and willing to share info, share items, help others, provide valuable insight, and so on, and so forth. I doubt with expressions like "I don't really give a crap about status" you will win the hearts of people around here :viking:

Please be nice :lol:

I don't really give a crap about status it was just for the convience of when I get accepted I don't start level 1 noobie and can't help anyone.

That was actually the main reason why I already made a sort of pre tag char.

I don't want to be a noobie that can't really help you understand that right?

I am sorry I won't use the char until I earned the tag.

Almost to the 15th posts : D

:whip:

HUMANKIND...be both!

I remain, :oooo:

First I want to thank you all.

Thank you for not making 1 gianormous internet drama.

I am a giving and caring person so no problems there.

I love partying and I'm a loot Addict (I LOVE LOOT GRINDING)

As for further I will delete my character.

And I aplogize for using the tag.

I hope guys can forgive me D:

Also a further off topic question.

As inquister raise or don't raise combat arts.

Tonight I will be active on other characterter and the tag wil be deleted.

Sorry for all the inconvience.

And thanks for being nice to me : D you guys are great

Heya Xtaino,

raising CA levels depends on the regeneration time. Find a modus that you feel comfortable with between spamming CA (at lower damage) and casting it less regular (but more power).

Once regen gets below set time, read rune(s) until it exceeds your set time again.

Note: this is slightly different for Buff Combat Arts. I tend to read all the runes I can find (and trade) into Buffs. They cap at level 200, but the regen it puts on Combat Arts is not that bad, as long as you pick corresponding Focus skills.

Hope this helps a bit! Feel free to ask any further questions! (you can also make question topics in your character class here: http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showforum=361

Greetz

Thanks barritan.

Trying to keep as low cooldown as possible to spam minions.

in guild wars bone shields in diablo 2 minion rain.

And that corpse explosion is most awesome attack I have seen in games.

And I have played many games.

Heya,

depends a bit on playstyle and CA strengt too :)

Few examples:

TG with Charged Grid and Fiery Ember: Collect HUGE mobs -> release combo (regen about 15 secs is good)

Seraphim with Radiant Pillar and Flaring Nova: same here -> release combo... I like this one under 5 secs, as sometimes it needs a second release.

Too bad I am not really into the Inquisitor... tried him a few times, but didn't really get into it.

EDIT: I liked Clustering Maelstrom :bounce: Might wanna try that on too

There are really nice ING guides here:

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry6900933

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=11243

Just a few out of the collection :)

Have fun and cya on servers

Greetz

Edited by Barristan

I have been thinking a bit.

Im gonna keep a low cooldown on the SI for mass zombie army I love that.

and dual wielding : D well its saturday night im at friends house and I'm gonna go closed net now.

For all you wondering what my ingame name is Wolf of sin well I might see you in game.

Have good saturday evening all

I think that one thing might have been misunderstood about the tag that leads to confusion....

The rule is that you should PUT the tag [D.a.r.k.] on a character after your 1 week probation. But it doesn't mean that you are not allowed to play your previous characters AFAIK....

For example I have characters claudius - Ninja Ghost Creeper... Note: no D.a.r.k tag I was playing that toon when I was begininning to hang out with DARK people and I wondered if it would be a waste to level him. But I can still play that toon yet if I want to and it is not in violation. At least I hope so because that is my Speed Camping character (read up on 'speed camping' in the guides section of the forum in the pinned topics if you wish)!

So I understand that you wanted to put the DARK tag in early so it wouldn't be a waste but you needn't have feared. When I first came to sacred 2 I didn't realize there was a clan and I put a DARK claudius because I hoped to meet the charasters of the forum in game. I also deleted that character. Luckily I only had 20 or so levels.

Edited by claudius
  • 1 month later...