Would you buy a Sacred 3 Collector's Edition?

gogoblender

I should reiterate and say that I got the CE for the PC on release, and for the XBox when I saw it for like $10 on sale at KMart or somesuch. Mostly just for the Seraphim miniature though... :P

But yeah, I'd still most likely get a S3 CE for the PC if it comes out....

hmmmm, guys has there ever been a game that that has produced on digital, a normal plus Collector's Edition?

Or has CE always been in the realm of boxed?

:)

gogo

I always try to get the collectors editions so yup I will be, there is only one I don't have but I will remedy that soon. :cow_white:

The starcraft one remains unopened here I bought that and a non special edition, yes I'm weird.

I bought CE Fallen Angel...but was so hard to get ice and blood to us... finally opted pit for downloads. Was so fast, and I was prety much sold on it after that. There would have to be some REALLY nice stuff in the CE to make me want to get it.

:)

gogo

You can get collectors editions as downloads. I bought assassins creed brotherhood from steam and it was one of the special versions and came with stuff to unlock in game. Other places who were selling it were offering the same thing.

I like a CE to have physical extras as well, not just digital in-game extras. The Sacred 2 CE was great, seeing as it had both. The map, artbook, (miniature in the case of the Xbox CE) etc... as well as the Carrier Imp before it was readily available for everyone in Ice and Blood. So chances are that if there's a CE for S3 for download, it would have to be a pretty damn good in-game extra for me to want to get it as opposed to the boxed CE you could buy in stores, or pre-order specials

Lotro has had the option of CE (ofc I have them) where you got with the first expansion nice nice physical items to play around with, and some minor ingame stuff.

Next expansion was download only, but still had CE, with gave you some ingame items and other stuff, but no physical disc or items to sit and fiddle around with.

So the answer is yes, some games have done that.

Anyway if it turns out to be a good game, ill 100% go for CE, but no matter what, ill buy the game anyhow.