I had an idea about the key largo bar, for all the games located there. If we could put the games in a sub forum thats labled some thing like "forum games" or something like that.

Example:

Before

Darkmatter

--Keylargo bar

----game1

----game2

----discusion1

----discusion2

After:

Darkmatters

--Key Largo

----Games

------Game1

------Game2

------game3

----Discusion1

----Discusion2

This way, people looking for the games that are done on the forums, can just go to the sub forum and then find the game they want, without having to wade through all of the regular discussions

Just an idea though

yah we used to have a sub forum in general gaming for this. I removed a while back and moved all the word games to Key Large as most of the games weren't being played. I can reinstate the forum back to where it was if you guys want it.

Nick, if you want, can you go through Key Largo and tag the game threads that are in it? I can then move them into the forum when I get it set up.

:whistle:

gogo

Well done Nick!

Just came back from running outside (30 degrees :sweat:) just gonna have a quick dinner then I'll put up the forum.

You guys have any cool suggestions on what you want it to be named?

I'm all ears

Just make sure it's cool

:D

gogo

Yeah, but 2 things

1) I can't get into the bar. I can rech the subforums using the little thing that drops down, but not the bar

2)Why is the First Letter Game locked?

Daemon

PS: gogo cause I can't reach the bar to post this, I found this user box and thought of your pants

gogo.png Image source:Wikipedia Screenshot

Where are they? Are they still over at the old forum?

Edited by daemonrocks23

when I go to my beta version of firefox(Yes I have the official, and the beta installed) or I go to private browsing it works. let me check if it works again or not

sorry everybody.... I aparently just had to clear my cookies :whistle::4rofl::D:) :) :blush: :blush:

all my delicious cookies....GONE!

I thought it was cookie issue. FF has a really deep inset system... I always remember us going on line to find out how to do it before we're able to do it... just clicking clear doesn't do it... you have to go even to profiles and then get a setting there.. This was always a hassle when we changed our site to a new location.

Glad you got this fixed Nick

:whistle:

gogo