Need help with Last Skill for my 2 handed hafted Shadow Warrior!

Hyperion

Well I am down to my last skill for my 2h haft SW and I cant decide on what last skill I want to take.

My build is:

1. armor lore

2. tactics lore

3. DW focus

4. MC focus

5. haft weapons

6.concentration(only 1 point)

7. constitution

8.combat reflex

9. toughness

10=======

Should I take damage lore or combat discipline ?

At first, if you're playing Ice&Blood addon, it would be better to swap Combat Reflexes with Spell Resistance.

As of the last skill, personally, I would pick Combat Discipline because melee SW kills quick enough to have any advantage from temporary effects.

;)

Heya,

CD as ololcat mentioned would be the best choice. Opinions differ per toon about Spell Resistance vs. Combat Reflexes. There ar MANY ways to make sure your toon is protected from harm.... either by socketing, shopping or by skills. Damage Mitigation, Evasion, -DoT etc... can substitute those skills for certain toons.

I don't see them as particularly needed for either Seraphim or TG with energy shields. I do not use them when my toon has shield lore.

As for me.... I try to have at least 2 def skills with an energy shielded toon, and at least 3 def skills with toons that do not have energy shields.

It all depends on how you want to build your toon.... tank vs. glass cannon. Both can be done, but the latter requires more gear, shopping, smithing.

Anyways, hope this helps a bit, have fun!

Greetz

There is something to be said for Damage Lore. As a skill that is not mastered I keep wondering if I made the right choice. But once it is mastered holly molly the damage jumps, with a normal weapon I can almost out do the damage of my LL% weapons. And if for some reason you get stunned or have to run in a circle for a moment the damage keeps ticking off, I keep Fire, Magic, Poison available on my weapons for this skill. If I get a weapon that has multiple elements I wont socket an element modifier.

If you have already chose CD that's cool, for your next build try out Damage Lore. I think you will be pleasantly surprised.