Generic Signature and Avatar Wanted!

Ryanrocker

Hey there everyone. As my gaming and sport interests take me outside the world of Sacred 2, and into some other forums, I'm come to the realization that my Sacred 2 sigs might seem out of place. I've got the two images I'd like, one for a sig and the other for an avatar. Instructions are included above each image :D I've anyone can help me with this venture it would be nice, thanks :)

Image #1 Sig:

I'd like Ryanrocker1217 and Clan [D.a.r.k] somewhere on the picture. I know there are many options. I'm thinking maybe corners? Idk, I'll let the image worker amaze me ;)

20082905340981591.jpg

Image #2 Avatar:

Once again, I'd like the Ryanrocker1217 up top, and the Clan [D.a.r.k] right under it, as it my current avi :)

myhousemyblueplaneteartt.jpg

If anyone can help me with both or one of the items, please respond :)

P.S. DaemonRocks, if you see this thread, that lightblue font you put in my current avi is sexi :devil:

Wheeeeeeee :pitcher: Love the sig :drinks: Any way we can get the text on the avatar to be bigger? Instead of on the side, perhaps stacked like the current one you did for me? I really appreciate all the work you've put into the images :drool:

If I may chime in here, I think the "Clan" part would look good on the bottom of the avi, as now you don't have the "Sacred 2" part there so it wouldn't overwrite that.