Subforum-Boards are all invisible at Darkmatters...

Hi all,

just set the forum skin & layout to sterling sacred, just for fun and because I got curious what it looks like, after all this time..

however, every Subforum is not visible on the darkmatters.org main-page, it's all empty..

when I switch to my preferred skin, (IP.Board Pro default), then the content and description of each forum becomes visible again..

Any ideas?

ah lol... cool, thx :(

is there a way to have both ways of display active, for sterling sacred?

..so that one can see at first glance what cool stuff there is inside ?

It's one or the other I'm afraid, and Schot used this as a design decision to help us shorten the constant lengthening of our forum. First impact is something we test often for the boards.

It's a combination of index length, titles, placement..it can make or break a forum.

This was a purposeful decision to be able to increase the amount of content that we can write in per listing for the subcategories, which we have a lot of, and which we love to spend lots of words describing, while also shortening the length of the forum and reducing unwieldy tracts of sub headings.

The "glance" is still there for you.. just move your cursor over it and the drop down is instant... it's css coding, there is nothing else on the web faster to suit our needs.

:D

gogo