New player!

Hello everyone,

Well, the titles not entirely true..I've been playing Sacred, and Sacred 2, for a long while now, but only now found this forum, so I thought I'd say hello!

I live in Rhode Island, and since I'm on disability, I have a lot of time to play games lol hoping to get to know some folks, and maybe learn a little more about the game.

Cheers!

-Zid-

Hello everyone,

Well, the titles not entirely true..I've been playing Sacred, and Sacred 2, for a long while now, but only now found this forum, so I thought I'd say hello!

I live in Rhode Island, and since I'm on disability, I have a lot of time to play games lol hoping to get to know some folks, and maybe learn a little more about the game.

Cheers!

-Zid-

Hi zidders, great having you here on the boards, glad you found us on the world wide net.

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:(

gogo

Welcome Zid,,,,,,,,,,,,, to the second best forum around :yay:

Second best? There is a forum for Poutine? Wonder if gogo has 1000's of posts there?

Welcome Zid, I didn't notice if your PC or Console. Hope the experience here helps your gaming.

Welcome Zid,,,,,,,,,,,,, to the second best forum around :yay:

Second best? There is a forum for Poutine? Wonder if gogo has 1000's of posts there?

More like a Kazillion probably :)

Welcome Zid, enjoy your stay here, and cya on servers!

Greetz