New Model Content for Shadow Warrior

Where can we get it?

Model files have been sent to czevak, since I think new content (if deemed acceptable of course) should be integrated with CM Patch - to avoid incompatibility. Since modular system (like in TES) is not available, a single platform for modding is the best choice, IMHO.

Through the cm patch hey...? If only it worked online.

I got the models and they look very nice. :)

I think I will make a seperate deployer for this as mod, until we have access to ingame texts to make dimitrys exceptional work into a nice new set. :D

Through the cm patch hey...? If only it worked online.

I think I will make a seperate deployer for this as mod, until we have access to ingame texts to make dimitrys exceptional work into a nice new set. :D

Ingame texts as in through global.res? I guess we'll be waiting a loooong time then :)

Long time or not, that is the sickest looking armor I have seen in this game!

That armor just speaks loud & clear.

Sick Work here! Feel free to come on over to PC.

Now I know what I'll dream about tonight!

I remain, :D

• 2 weeks later...

;):):bow:

I really need to get this for pc...coolest armor set in the game. Think a cool effect for the hellhound would be burning/glowing effects along the cracks running through its skin.

Sweet! One of those things I've really waited for a long time. Truth to be told, the original armours and stuff tend to get tad boring to look after hundreds of gaming hours. :P

Completely agree ;)

;):):bow:

I really need to get this for pc...coolest armor set in the game. Think a cool effect for the hellhound would be burning/glowing effects along the cracks running through its skin.

Sweet! One of those things I've really waited for a long time. Truth to be told, the original armours and stuff tend to get tad boring to look after hundreds of gaming hours. :P

Completely agree ;)

When will this new byde added''Doom Guard''armor set? Will byde added a new patch or mod for the game?

• 1 month later...

I think I will make a separate deployer for this as mod, until we have access to ingame texts to make dimitrys exceptional work into a nice new set. :)

Have we had any luck getting this as a mod yet? Into the Ci-Sacred or CM patch?

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

yeah, im also still wondering whats goin on with this awesome armor. in the patch or what:)

Neither this particular SW Mod or the Inquisitor mod are in the CM-patch. I am not sure what, if any, plans there are. there is another by the same author that did make it in, however. http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Scourge_of_Lordaeron