New Model Content for Shadow Warrior

yeah, im also still wondering whats goin on with this awesome armor. in the patch or what:)

Neither this particular SW Mod or the Inquisitor mod are in the CM-patch. I am not sure what, if any, plans there are. there is another by the same author that did make it in, however. http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Scourge_of_Lordaeron

I'm not making any official statement on behalf of the CM Patch team - but I get the feeling that the Shadow Warrior is already getting more than his fair share of love...

Seriously... The CM Patch, thus far has released FOUR sets of armor for him. Meanwhile, the High Elf and Temple Guardian only got one each and the Seraphim got two. The Dragon Mage thus far got one - a Christmas set which is pretty much useless as all the Christmas sets. The rest of the cast hasn't really gotten much in the way of new set love. All the Inquisitor got was a clone of the Darth Vader helmet. The Dryad - not even that much.

Everyone (except the poor Dragon Mage) got their Mutation sets released - the DM didn't get one mainly because he was released with Ice and Blood - after the devs decided not to release the mutation sets to anyone. No sense developing something that under normal circumstances no one would ever see. I do know this is a pending issue on the bug tracker site. As it is, the DM only has 6 standard sets while every other character has 8.

As cool as this set may be, I'm thinking they're likely wanting to be adding stuff for other characters first to balance things out a bit.

Of course... I could be wrong.

• 4 months later...

I dont think the files have been implemented into the cm patch, but earlier in the thread czevak said he did have the files so perhaps pm him or dimitrius to ask for the files and you can swap them with another armor sets files.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Work has recommenced on getting this set into the game. I'm working with Dmitriy and Pesmontis to implement the Doom Guard armor and other sets and release them as part of the new Community Items Mod (the next release of my Dragon Mage sets mod).

Feedback can go here or in the new development thread, where overall progress on the mod will be reported.

I want to give a big thanks to Dimitriy for agreeing to share his work in the first place.

1HT80kN.jpg

DqMsMbi.jpg

Nins6Qf.jpg

AeToUYm.jpg

l7CFEYK.jpg

bltFOCl.jpg

JjAchOv.jpg

TuXlgKq.jpg

D9MwxAb.jpg

LqALAok.jpg

• Like! 1

I have a question. Is the sword new?

Nope, it's Lorga's Sword. Knuckles packaged in a single weapon in each of the chests of his Standard Armor download, for the Shadow Warrior it was this sword and I thought it was a good look for modeling the set.

Posting the set pieces and their bonuses here for you. The icons are just placeholders until I can successfully create new ones.

Black_Knight_%28Diablo_I%29.gif

The set was inspired by the Hell Knights from Diablo I, so the names of the pieces are adapted from the unique enemies of that game.

UZYIOpe.jpg

98LVC0l.jpg

5Wi8LT9.jpg

QRn55w3.jpg

hr7WO9P.jpg

FOqxldf.jpg

yIivkKk.jpg

eD3QnYE.jpg

7t9xlvD.jpg

• Like! 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Testing out a new cape design. There's a permanent crease/fold in the model that makes logos look a little distorted. I'd like to get this one looking a little better, but if I can't I'll go with the flaming swords as seen in the first post.

pncUnIM.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well I was able to fit the logo in the "sweet spot" so that it's not too stretched at the top and not too folded at the bottom. This change is already included in the current release of the mod.

gEvzVpit.jpg

I also finally changed the blue glow on the chest to match the green glow of the helmet and shoulders, and I changed the blue sash to match the red fabric of the cape. I've been meaning to do this for a long time but I didn't know the source of those textures until recently (Seraphim Angeldust set and Sophia's Armor, respectively). This change will go into the next release.

slIShlmt.jpg ybI4OE5t.jpg

In the second picture you can see I tried a green sash as well but I don't think it looked as good as the blue or red. I think the red looks best.

One other update that you can see is that I matched the formerly pink/purple armor elements to the red parts (the pieces are actually both borrowed from two different Blood Dryad enemy armors). This change is also already included in the current release.

The second picture looks really good! I'm fully with You that matching the colours and choosing red as "main" had been a good idea.

As usual the "standard" of your work You show is very high! Cheers for keeping up all the good work!

• Like! 1

Good job as usual. The set looks so much better with the red belt and armor pieces! The Shadow Warrior is a rather serious guy, so less colorful armor and "noble" colors like black, gold and red suit him very well. Though the pic with the red belt still shows a purple/pink armor parts closer to the neck (show up between the collar from Sophia's armor and the shoulders). They are from yet another Blood Dryad piece, I guess. And maybe it is warranted to change the fabric of the furred cuffs from the Inquisitor's starting equipment from grey to red. The grey fur itself looks fine, and the fabric looks red from the outside because it is obscured by red armor. However, when SW moves or strikes, the grey underside shows itself and looks a bit strange.

• Like! 1

Ah, I was already wondering! It is nice to see that even on in this case weapon side new things are still added.

Please keep up all the good and wonderful work you do!

• Like! 1

Though the pic with the red belt still shows a purple/pink armor parts closer to the neck (show up between the collar from Sophia's armor and the shoulders). They are from yet another Blood Dryad piece, I guess.

Lalalala I can't hear you... :music:

And maybe it is warranted to change the fabric of the furred cuffs from the Inquisitor's starting equipment from grey to red. The grey fur itself looks fine, and the fabric looks red from the outside because it is obscured by red armor. However, when SW moves or strikes, the grey underside shows itself and looks a bit strange.

I think the fur would turn red too then though. I'll give it a shot. I haven't messed with fur much up until now.