Thinking of switching to Chrome

gogoblender

I've been messing around with it lately...I do see an improvement in speed. The one thing I'm not too hot on though is the skins. Noia for Firefox is just about the most beautiful eye candy I've seen on a tool I have to use for hours every day.

Is there anything else out there like that for Chrome... that doesn't just change the color of the top bar...but actually does an entire re-skinning of all the controls etc? I also like how quickly you can change skins...and the titles and designs are cool...but they don't seem to effect a complete skin change like firefox does.

Noia rules for the fox...does Chrome have anything like it?

:thumbsupsmiley:

gogo

Gogo, you're evil, now I just had to download that noia too, just to look. And then to be in awe and keep it...

Isn't it just great! I can never get enough of just sighing in appreciation of the enormous amount of work that went into designing the skin. Buttons, frames,even the downloader... an exquisitely detailed package

I switched about a year ago when Firefox got too bloated. I like Chrome because it is simple and fast.

I love Chrome's speed! But their themes need work... compare them to Noia... Is this perhaps why Chrome's themes are kind of slim with offerings... to keep the browser's speed high?

:o

gogo