Seraphim Skills - What to pick next?

Pretty much I've gone back and remade my Dual wielding seraphim because my first attempt was just horrid. I've tried to rectify this with my latest one and she has been pretty sturdy so far. (Though I feel she could do a little more damage. I've just been adding straight Vitality with this one where the last was straight Str.)

So far she is level 18 on bronze difficulty to give me a feel for her and some gear to help her along in silver and what not. I'm at the point where I learn the level 18 skill but am at a loss as to what to put there. I currently run Battle Stance and Warding Energy buffs and my skill build thus far is this.

Tactics Lore 18 (Keeping at character level)

Armor Lore 2 (I had a spare point some where along the line so I tossed it in there)

Dual Wield 18 (Once again keeping at character level so far but from what I've read you stop at 75)

Exalted Warrior Focus 4 (I was going to leave at level 1, but had a brain fart and thought I needed 5 points to unlock Concentration. Yeah....)

Concentration 1 (Leaving at level 1 cause I can't think of any other buff I'd run other than Battle and Warding.)

Select skill to learn (Of course the skill still needing to be selected.)

I'm not sure whether to go with another point in exalted warrior and picking up Rev Tech Focus for the mods and level increase, or to pick up warding energy lore for my shield (I'm still iffy on the shield but I hear it's good for mitigation so it's still an option.) Another option I thought about was picking up enhanced/bargaining to make her an item hunting/shopping seraphim. (Though I don't see me playing much other than her)

PS: Riding Lore is out of the question for me as I hate mounted combat. Have sense I played Wrath of the Lich King expansion on WoW.

Pretty much I've gone back and remade my Dual wielding seraphim because my first attempt was just horrid. I've tried to rectify this with my latest one and she has been pretty sturdy so far. (Though I feel she could do a little more damage. I've just been adding straight Vitality with this one where the last was straight Str.)

So far she is level 18 on bronze difficulty to give me a feel for her and some gear to help her along in silver and what not. I'm at the point where I learn the level 18 skill but am at a loss as to what to put there. I currently run Battle Stance and Warding Energy buffs and my skill build thus far is this.

Tactics Lore 18 (Keeping at character level)

Armor Lore 2 (I had a spare point some where along the line so I tossed it in there)

Dual Wield 18 (Once again keeping at character level so far but from what I've read you stop at 75)

Exalted Warrior Focus 4 (I was going to leave at level 1, but had a brain fart and thought I needed 5 points to unlock Concentration. Yeah....)

Concentration 1 (Leaving at level 1 cause I can't think of any other buff I'd run other than Battle and Warding.)

Select skill to learn (Of course the skill still needing to be selected.)

I'm not sure whether to go with another point in exalted warrior and picking up Rev Tech Focus for the mods and level increase, or to pick up warding energy lore for my shield (I'm still iffy on the shield but I hear it's good for mitigation so it's still an option.) Another option I thought about was picking up enhanced/bargaining to make her an item hunting/shopping seraphim. (Though I don't see me playing much other than her)

PS: Riding Lore is out of the question for me as I hate mounted combat. Have sense I played Wrath of the Lich King expansion on WoW.

constitution.

as for the picks you already have, I guess it really depends what direction you want to take but I'd beef up EWF...

Yeah I thought about buffing that a bit to give me some better regen times (Freaking Pelting right now is like a 10-12sec regen. but that is at level 5 or so mostly from gear) I'm not sure about the usage of the shield really so thinking about dropping it all together and just worry about keeping my natural defenses up to mitigate the damage.

Try taking Toughness for a damage mitigation that doesn't rely on a buff, I have used it to replace armour lore when I'm not using armour at all. That's not to say that Constitution should not be a selected skill. Toughness and Constitution work well together.

Sounds like I messed up taking concentration then considering that I won't really be using all that many buffs....(I just don't like how the shields work in the game.)

Edit: Another thing is I've got some Celestial gear from my melee seraphim and thought about making one. But can't tell if a Celestial seraphim would be even worth it. Seems like it has so little and it's buff is kind of sub par from what I can see. Though that ain't much.

Edited by jurrasicpunk
Sounds like I messed up taking concentration then considering that I won't really be using all that many buffs....(I just don't like how the shields work in the game.)

Edit: Another thing is I've got some Celestial gear from my melee seraphim and thought about making one. But can't tell if a Celestial seraphim would be even worth it. Seems like it has so little and it's buff is kind of sub par from what I can see. Though that ain't much.

Not at all, Concentration is a must and Buffs are good. Warding Energy on the xbox version has no life bar so you don't know when it's going to drop. The shield gets better over time and you need to be loaded with runes, but don't rely on it totally.

I haven't completed work on a Celestial Seraphim, so not sure about power output; but you can take all three buffs and not have the focus for the other aspects.

Edited by gasbomb129
Not at all, Concentration is a must and Buffs are good. Warding Energy on the xbox version has no life bar so you don't know when it's going to drop. The shield gets better over time and you need to be loaded with runes, but don't rely on it totally.

I haven't completed work on a Celestial Seraphim, so not sure about power output; but you can take all three buffs and not have the focus for the other aspects.

Thanks. I actually went and redid her thinking I didn't need concentration and haven't put it in the build yet. Though I did wanna see how things might of changed as far as finding items went if I got EP earlier. I'd get Bargaining if it didn't bore the hell out of me to spend hours at a time going through shops looking for stuff rather than killing stuff for it :D

Edit: Withdrew what I said after this point. Having tried the shield again it's not that bad so long as I keep it at malus. Problem is Malus is pretty low right now cause I haven't picked up the rev tech focus quite yet, and won't be doing that till I have my defense skills set in place. Now as far as things are going with her thus far she is doing pretty good. And though I'm having some fun with her considering maybe a Rev Tech chick with usage of both Arcangel's Wrath and BeeEefGee. Would be a good combo where I use BFG in combo with Pelting on mobs and bosses weak against ice and just use Arcangel's on bosses strong against ice.

Edited by jurrasicpunk