High Elf class quest help

jas6742

I have a High Elf and I lost the class quest. The log shows I have completed

DeElfici I - The Promissory Note

The Hunt for TyBosso

Attack!

Settlement from the Grave

As far as I can tell the next one I need is Attack...Again. but I cant find it, if anyone can point me in the right direction it would be great. thanks

I have a High Elf and I lost the class quest. The log shows I have completed

DeElfici I - The Promissory Note

The Hunt for TyBosso

Attack!

Settlement from the Grave

As far as I can tell the next one I need is Attack...Again. but I cant find it, if anyone can point me in the right direction it would be great. thanks

If I recall correctly (it's been about a month or so since I went through this quest), it popped up on me out of the blue. (NO pun intended... Blue quest, and all). I believe I was walking along the road that leads west from Black Oaks toward the Wargfel portal - sort of south of the road between the guy needing the wolf pelts and the soldier you are supposed to deliver that package to from his mama... I was just killing off a few slave outcasts and all of a sudden the quest indicator went off and I was in the middle of a battle.

After that, there was another instance of the same sort of thing. I don't recall where that was specifically, but that too was in the west side of Artamark.

As I said, it's been a while since I played through that section.

That is what I thought, I must have a glitch. :cry: I have explored all the map I can from the start of the game to the swamp and haven't gotten the quest to pop up.

Thanks for the help. I guess I will have to try again, this time I think I will try evil, I'm tired of being nice. :evil:

BTW, I have to say thanks to everyone for the incredible amount of info on this site. I have learned more about how Sacred 2 works in a few hours of reading then I could have in a year of playing. I went from 'not a bad game' to 'a few hours sleep before work? :bounce: nope, I'll play a few hours of Sacred 2' :bow:

• 2 months later...

I figured out the rest of what to do.

After fighting off the attack go back to Griffinbrough and you will find Commander Kandorys, Then go back to the same area where you fought the first time

and you will find Tybosso, fight him and his minions and defeat them. You should get a blue circle in the Orc region. After that, you can find the rest of the quests for this character at SacredWiki. Hopes this helps.

cb06de112737504.jpg