Show off Xbox 360 legendary´s

Iam not quite sure, how many, and which legendary items there is possible to find, on a xbox 360

can anyone tell me, or can I see them, somewhere?

There was a pretty large topic on this a while back...if you run throught the search bar you might be able to find the topic :crazy:

I used to think they were impossible to find, but they're not. I've only found one via random drop, a Loki's Slicer at level 84 when I was farming Nameless Guardians on Gold. I was like OMGLOLHoly Hannah!BBQSAUCE when I found it. Some friends have found one or two in their thousands of hours of playing.

found a læist, anded added pictures from google :D

_Enrico's eternal search

enricoring.gif

_Silala's ring

silalaring.gif

_The second ring

Dont know stats

_Impenetrable protector

impenetrableprotector.gif

_Magisil

magisil.gif

_Loki's slicer

lokis.gif

_Boneslicer (drop version)

Boneslicer.gif

_Moraya's fire sword

moraya.gif

_Stradal hammmer (drop version)

stradalshammer.gif

_Michel's forging hammer

michelshammer.gif

damn I would like 2* migisil :(

is this them all to find? :)

Edited by PainOf-Life

Hey Pain, I have a 220 Magisil & I play Xbox (but I also divide my time on the PC), if you're interested, let me know! Oh and "The Second Ring" has + All Skills & + All Combat Arts and I have one of those at 210 or 215 if you want it as well! Last but not least Pain....My buddy on Xbox pretty much has every Console Legendary Item that I know of so if you want to get ahold of me and him, I'll PM you my Tag! But you'll have to be patient once you get ahold of us because he has these items scattered all over the place and tryin' to find 'em on 2 different accounts can be annoying but I asure you he does have them!

Edited by FunkSHUN