Runes/ rings worthy so socketing..

ye..

iam not quite sure what to socket in my weapons..

I think my best ring so far is 1,1sec reg time per hit, + 8,8% experience

2x dex+2x vita amy

what do you think is the best items to sock in weapons for melee?

life+combat skills?

reg time+?

I know different chars requires different sockets..

what is your best ring/amy you have socket in a weapon or armor?

In my personal experience, what to socket depends on your current build, for exaple if you have a build with a high defence, I would go for cooldowns or buff + levels, as depending on how high your buffs are, you could have a high cooldown. However, an attack heavy could have ammys/rings for regenerating HP, as your def may not be as high.

My best ammy is a:

faster increase of survival bonus: +12.6%

Max HP + 259

which is socketed into a stalworth safeguard, I'm using a HE, but this would be good for melee too,

Regards, Alex

ye..

iam not quite sure what to socket in my weapons..

I think my best ring so far is 1,1sec reg time per hit, + 8,8% experience

2x dex+2x vita amy

what do you think is the best items to sock in weapons for melee?

life+combat skills?

reg time+?

I know different chars requires different sockets..

what is your best ring/amy you have socket in a weapon or armor?

Not only do different toons/builds need different socketing... but at different times in their lives, toons need different mods socketed. ie. attack speed is very nice to have on a low-level melee, or casting speed for a hybrid/mage, hard damage rings for high-level toons, etc.

My favourite/most used is Whet for low-level toons, and Anneal for higher-level toons as I am usually pushing my characters beyond their limits/"comfort zone".

The Damage: (white one for all damage types) with +allskills secondary mods are my favourite. Useable by anyone/everyone!

For melee I usually go for

"Chance that opponents cannot evade +X%". "Opponent's chance to evade -X%" to be sure that toon won't fail hit chance check against opponents,

"Chance to disregard armor +X%" because that mod can multiply your damage by 2 or 3

Deathblow to double damage at some point.

Hard damage rings, "Whets", "Enhances" - optional.

A bit of +All Skills and +All CAs is good too.

The rest is defensive, but I'm trying to get items and buffs the way they are providing good defense without necessity to forge any defensive stuff.

PS. I prefer having +Casting Speed on any character because at higher levels, when CA level exceeds "CA level without penalty", given by aspect Focus, execution speed of that CA starts to decrease.

hoy145 I've never seen faster increase of survival bonus on a non-unique, did it drop from a monster or did you shop that amulet?

My best jewelry is

Level 80 +10 all skills amulet (double +all skills on same ammy)

experience per kill +7.7%, all skills +7 amulet

Chance to Find Valuables +10.3%, all skills +8 amulet

Opponents Chance to Evade: -31.3%, Chance that Opponents Cannot Evade: 9.6% ring

hoy145 I've never seen faster increase of survival bonus on a non-unique, did it drop from a monster or did you shop that amulet?

I just checked the wiki and realised that the Survival Bonus increase comes from the stalworth, not the socketed ammy ;)

Now I feel silly :sigh:, but since then have found a Miarem's Totem, so my best ammy is now

Spell resist + 2

Armor Lore + 3

I just checked the wiki and realised that the Survival Bonus increase comes from the stalworth, not the socketed ammy :D

Now I feel silly :), but since then have found a Miarem's Totem, so my best ammy is now

Spell resist + 2

Armor Lore + 3