Three buffs simultaneously

My character is at level 76 and Concentration skill at 75 level.

Well, the menu tells that Concentration Mastery (level 75) allows to use all the buffs (3) simultaneously but I'm not able to do so.

Am I missing anything?

Thanks in advance. :bounce:

Concentration Mastery is achieved w/ 75 skill points put into the Concentration Skill, +skills from items don't count toward mastery. Hope this helps. Good luck!

Thanks for quick feedback.

I see the 75 points in the Concentration skill menu.

Maybe I got some items which give me extra concentration skill, there is a way to check this from the skill menu?

Concentration Mastery is achieved w/ 75 skill points put into the Concentration Skill, +skills from items don't count toward mastery. Hope this helps. Good luck!

Thanks for quick feedback.

I see the 75 points in the Concentration skill menu.

Maybe I got some items which give me extra concentration skill, there is a way to check this from the skill menu?

If a skill is raised by items such as "concentration +2" on rings, armor or weapons the color of the number in the skill listing screen will be blue. If no item modifiers are acting on that skill then the number is white when you check the skill screen. Unfortunately, there is no way to determine by how many points a skill is raised by looking at the numbers on the skill screen. You have to look at the sigma listing in the inventory screen and add up all the items that are affecting that skill, e.g. all skills +x, combat skills +x, defensive skills +x, concentration +x, etc..

The skill icon will change once you have mastery in a skill. the lines around the icon will get 3 dots at each corner. Seems this is not know by many, perhaps someone should do a screenshot and put it in wiki.

only by unequipping all items, or look at your stats in the sigma in the inventory, there you should see +x concentration/+x all skills/...

I found it!

I got 2 items which give me extra 10 point skill.

Thanks everyone for help. :sigh:

only by unequipping all items, or look at your stats in the sigma in the inventory, there you should see +x concentration/+x all skills/...

I found it!

I got 2 items which give me extra 10 point skill.

Thanks everyone for help. :)

On behalf of all here, you are welcome.