Confession of passionate player :-)

Hello all good players,

during last month, September, I had very intensive and excellent game experience, I finished three great games and decided to share with you some of my feelings about those games.

Additional, I have to also train some of my neglected real life social skills:-)

First game:

I soloed Dragon Age:Origin with Awakening expansion and all DLCs with my DW rogue Beatrix. This was an amazing sophisticte diablo-like experience full of sneaking, poisoning and backstabbing - perfectly fit to my gameplay style. In fact, I think that DA is a little overrated RPG with some plot and gamedesign mistakes (and very poor tech. support) , but othersides there are tons of perfect things that makes this game still excellent.

For person interested, Bioware announced Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition

Second game:

I beated Mass Effect 2. Three times:-) Our local games store discount ME2 for $14 and I have very small resistence againts this kind of price/output ratio:-) One walkthroug with Infiltrator class, two with Engineer class on Insanity. Engineer is my favorite, has perfect powers and gameplay was like playing shooter with mage. Highly recommended.

Story, music and dynamic shooter are all 5/5 in ME2. And dont forget about perfect Overlord and Shadow Broker DLCs!

Third game:

Well, this is one of RPG´s legend. I hope you all know about best Good Old Games store GOG.com? So, last two releases was Baldurs Gate and (finally) Planescape: Torment. And Planescape: Torment is my last trophy, is completely different experience than prevoius two games. It is eruption of imagines, ideas, characters, story, it is in truth and depth role playing. Finished today at 6:34 AM (during sunrise:-) So, do you know what can change the nature of a man?

Excelent games finished, now return back to reality:-) I wish you good playing too.

vaclaf

• 2 months later...

Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2 were both amazing games! Beautiful graphics, awesome storyline and great action all rolled up into a FPS-esque RPG. I can't wait til they come out with another!! They're supposed to be making a movie about it as well, don't know if it'll ever be made though.