D.A.R.K wing application

I am in search of a new alliance and Anessty told me about this one. Im really eager to join. Have 5-6 months of ogame experience. Ingame name is Mobghost and I have 114k points with a steadily growing fleet and good research. My real names John and im from Ottawa, Ontario.

Thanks MobGhost

Guest gogoblender

hey mobghost and welcome to darkmatters

well, heh the application rolls are full for both d.a.r.k. and the wing...but bhj and yarasa can make exceptions based upon posts, character and personal validation from friends.

Btw...saw yer hit in the oof...once again Gratz.

Also...may we ask why you are leaving your earlier clan?

And...perhaps you can give us some information about yourself?

Thanks and once again....

welcome to the community

:)

gogo

p.s. maybe Annesty can come here and speak for you?

p.s. ottawa?

ha

I'm from montreal

lol, so waht time do the bars close now in ottawa...ten pm?

Hi Mobghost,

It is really fast response we got from you. As gogo mentioned we really want a get to know you little bit more.

And when the bars are closed in your city, you can join us 24/7 open forum bar with the companied by our /faerie

cheers

Well bars close at 10 I think lol /beers

anyways im 15 years old (young gun) /diablo

Lol well I work at a resturant making crap money

I left the other alliance simply because most of there members are inactive or do not include themselves in the alliance.

My names John Seguin.

Hmm dont know what else to say right now lol /lmao

Hi..Anestty here -

I just wanted to add a bit about John ( mobghost ).

I have known him for a short while and he is a great guy with a great attitude..

He is a keen player..and invests a lot of time in the game. I think given a chance in the mighty D.A.R.K Wing he would prove a valuable and active member. Anyway..whatever the decision..it will be respected by mobghost. :)

Guest gogoblender

Ahh, great coops!

And glad you got the message!

Your vouchsafe for Mobghost means a lot my friend.

Well..this decision is up to BHJ and Yarasa as teh Clan Captains of the Wing.

But Mobghost, yer doin a great job so far...keep posting friend.

The more you post the more the community gets to know you.

Cheers and good luck

gogo

HAHa if you think your allown when you say that you are definatly not... Idk now many people have said that to me but not all americans it probably just that they dont cover thoughs things in school... I dont know where things are in USA either lol...

If you don't mind please let us know with little details, which alliances you been in and how long? what was the reason for leaving them?

if you remember give the dates (join and quit times) as well

it will be really help full

thanks

umm ive been in T.M.C for like 5 months then I went into vaction for awhile... and got aouy less then 6 days ago was in G.W. and UT for the most part.... I stayed in G.W. for like 1 day then ive been in U.T until now.

T.M.C reason for leaving- Very bad alliance while in war the alliance was falling apart.

G.W. reason for leaving- No forums really.

U.T. reason for leaving- To many inactive players.

I'd vote him in he jsut helped me start a new accoutn in uni 9 but I aint invited into alliance yet

/devil

~Doom

Guest gogoblender

awesome!

Good deeds do indeed add up.

But it's the clan captains, Bhj and Yarasa who get the final say with adminning the wing.

So once again, gluck on teh application Mob.

and be patient with the team.

Dark matters is pretty thorough and methodical.

So feel free to drink lots of beers while waiting.

Woot!

:P

gogo

..... Unfortunately I think the captains have already made an affirmative decision due to your presence in the Spawn channel.

No decision made yet, not even close.

If you like to share any thing with us, please don't hesitate. We really would like to hear from mobghost, but second hand info will be help full too.

This post might be goes little rough between two of you (as I got some info), and please remember the forum rules before you wrote anything. Pick your words carefully before publish or contact with us by using pm for sharing more details.

Thank you in advance,

YaR@Sa

I'd like a public appoligy to everyone who knows the story and to the alliance of Spawn and most of all bef for what I did in the past I know it was a huge deal and im really sry and if anyone in this alliance is gonna vote plz read this. I know bef you have lost of respect for me but I would like you to know that I appoligize the most to you.

Thanks MobGhost

Hello everyone unfortunalty Im gonna request a complete stop on all votes towards my applications because I have to discided to make everything simpliar and just announce that I cant not join. After this post I will not be returning so any postes will not be read by me so I will not be returning to the Dark or spawn community and will be treated as if this never happened. I do wish for everyone to plz accept my choices and I do think its for the best.

Mobghost

Thanks everyone Ill miss you all

Bye