Voodoo/Nature Dryad has started!

Pavlo

Again me ^^

I started to play her with some ideas but this char have biiig problem with killing mobs now ^^

My skills: Voodoo Lore, Nature Lore, Concentration, Nature Focus

CA: Totem (1lvl), Viperish Disease(1lvl with silver mod), Twisted Torment (lvl2)

And I don't know what to do :)

I going to have Moribund Animus and Ancient Bark ofc.

Need to create something from that, if it's still possible ^^ ?

*Sry for bad english

Thanks

Hey hey no worries. Gimme a moment to get home and I will write up a quickie that I have of my nature/vodoo dryad. She is currently sitting at level 101.

And here we go,. It has been a few months since I have even looked at my Vodoo/Nature Gal but this was actuall pretty fun. In her chest I found all my missing 100+ jewelry :P And I took her out for a spin :) and all I can say is wow, why did I stop playing her. So much fun. Anyway on with what I got.

Looks like I took vitality to near 50 then split points to vitality/dex.

for skills they are:

Concentration 1 pt

Ranged Weapon Lore: 58 pts

Combat Reflex 5 pts

Armor Lore 14

Cabalistic Voodoo Lore 76 pts

Cabalistic Voodoo Focus 81 pts

Nature Weaver Focus 82 pts

Nature Weaver Lore 79 pts

Combat Discipline 1 pt

Ancient Magic 29 pts

So much fun. I use a blow pipe for RpH, unmodded Darting Assualt for 3 dart hits. at level 100 all of my vodoo and nature CA are above malus mostly all near level 65/69. I have near 75% death blow socketed. and about 5.6 rph socketed.

I would have to take a closer look to get the exact numbers and how they are socketed. I do have on a full set of Detheya's Agility on. at lower level I liked using three pieces of Eternal Flame for the fire mitigation.

For buffs I do use the pet and ancient bark. currently at level 101 I have a level 190 Scorpion for a pet.

Edited by Furian67

This is a caster I just happen to use the blowgun for rph so I can have high combat arts and get them to reload faster. I can keep up 4 totems at once and use a combo of Tangled vines, Viperish disease and Twisted Torment for groups of 3 or more mobs. For bosses that don't reflect combo Black curse, tangled vines, Edaphic Lances. and of course a combo of golden glade and acute mind is running at all times.

Last night I pulled her out of the barn after months of rest and was able to jump right into the thick of battle. ran into some mobs on platinum that were 37 levels above me and took them out with out any issues. Also my pet Scorpion is level 190 that is running beside me keeps me fairly safe.

I'm curious to see your build in action Furian - Can you make a little vid of it if you have some time ? :crazy:

Gimme a few days or so and I will make a vid just for you Woody. I know I am missing a few items in my gear that I took off for other toons, mainly fire resistance stuff. But I was able to do a few Dragons this morning, and the result was really sweet. Granted I am 101 and I fought in a gold server but 2 cast of Twisted Torment to get that to stick (trying to get a dragon head to drop) then one cast of Black curse to lower attributes, Tangled Vines to hold the dragon in place, then the killing blow of Edaphic Lances equals a dead dragon at your feet. Time spent......heart beats!

I'll start working on a Vid!

I'm curious to see your build in action Furian - Can you make a little vid of it if you have some time ? :woot:

Gimme a few days or so and I will make a vid just for you Woody.

Thanks. :D

I remember, some times ago, I've added in the clan account a bow with %Intelligence bonus, Silithar's Malice.

As you are playing with ranged weapons, maybe it can work with your build ?

Had some nice little 30 second vids to showcase my little Vodoo/Nature Dryad but they are too big to get on photobucket using Fraps. I'll try using xfire and redo the vids.

ok lets see if this works.Dance with a Scorpion

Think I need to try Utube!

Edited by Furian67

Nice video Furian, thanks ! It's a really powerfull dryad. :D

@Barris : Ahah, blue is more a reference to the color of the Pillar & the Nova than her trading ability, but she's still a good trader . :woot:

I have the combos at:

Combo 1:

Twisted Torment level 68.2

Viperish Disease level 69.0

Tangled Vine level 75.7

Regeneration Time: 13.7

Combo 2:

Black Curse level 68.6

Twisted Torment level 68.2

Edaphic Lances level 70.6

Regeneration Time: 16.7

Malicious Totem level 69.4

Cooldown: 5.5sec. +11.4 = 16.9

Duration 28.4

I try to keep my socketed Regeneration Per Hit at 5.0. I currently have 5.3 RpH socketed.