Found my 1st 4 star item

Heya,

terrible... Stradals Hammer for example.... yuck! I had 6-8 or so of those.... imagine the dissapointment when that drops :woot:

Oh, and gz on the find!

Greetz

I have found only one 4 star item, it's a weapon with "Ker" in the name, a mace. funny thing is that it doesn't seem all that great.

I've redone my chars many times and reached Niob once, then realized yet another build sucked and restarted him.

ZConnor

I have found only one 4 star item, it's a weapon with "Ker" in the name, a mace. funny thing is that it doesn't seem all that great.

I've redone my chars many times and reached Niob once, then realized yet another build sucked and restarted him.

ZConnor

ker's septor Inquisitor class quest item

4*

level same as yours when you get it

dmg level dependant

1 grey 2 gold slots

experience per kill (varies)

chance for deadly wounds (varies)

ZConnor

ker's septor Inquisitor class quest item

4*

level same as yours when you get it

dmg level dependant

1 grey 2 gold slots

experience per kill (varies)

chance for deadly wounds (varies)

Yep, that's the one! Sadly, I never really used it much.

Class item eh? I wonder how I got it. I don't recall finishing the class quest line, but I must've!

ZConnor

I just can't find a 4 star item!

neither the orc cave or the NGs yeild the rewards, I get a LOT of 3 star items, but no 4 stars :D guess ima have to keep trying eh? :)

Alex

I remember the dissapointment when I picked up the Blind Guardian weapons/instruments.

I use hafted weapons and have put most points into the hafted weapons skill, and guess what did never drop?

Hafted weapons!

They were all daggers, staffs and swords.

Although they looked quite cheesy, one of them had four sockets.