Is DarkMatters and SacrdWiki fast enough for you?

Hi everyone!

It's now one of those times of year where we look (again) at hosting packages to see what we can grab for another game-filled year :)

We're looking at latency of the sites for users as response to clicking on a link. Do you find the sites very quick, responsive? Interminably slow while it pulls up info for you? Or is it something you've never really noticed...it's okay, it's there...where's my next game kinda thing?

I myself think that the sites' latency could be improved while browsing in Firefox

But in Chrome.. it's whippy smart fast

Any notes or comments from you guys regarding access speeds here, browsers used, etc...

:)

gogo

Well, works well enough for me. But that's only my two cents, 'cause my connection's not really on par in comparing things like this. :) Also, been only using FF, been a faithful browser for God only knows how long. Never really got into Chrome.

Works fast enough for me here, only a few miles away from you gogo.

EDIT : Using IE8.

Max

Edited by metal_max64

Thanks guys for posting. We're thinking it's a combination of us using the Fox versus Chrome and maybe some difficulties with our isp. Dreeft the links are awesome, and I also found Google speed checker... I know that Google is now ranking sites based upon speed as well, so this is another ingredient we have to make sure we have lots of when cooking for the community.

:)

gogo