What's a LA?

What's a rabbit's splat factor like

:)

gogo

LA = levin array CA for the Inquisitor or force lightning as I like to call it

and using eruptive desecration on a rabbit is amusing and im pretty sure you can't get that many guts into a rabbit that big lol

was only gaining 1EXP per kill for the wabbits

Im currently running round the grand inquisitors garden in thylisium killing the rabbits with a LA

what has come over me?

Maybe you got frustrated because the big rabbit with the "?!" running around won't talk to you? There's a line before the quest that one of the NPCs utters about "Talk to the rabbit" and you tried to do so?!

Im currently running round the grand inquisitors garden in thylisium killing the rabbits with a LA

what has come over me?

Maybe you got frustrated because the big rabbit with the "?!" running around won't talk to you? There's a line before the quest that one of the NPCs utters about "Talk to the rabbit" and you tried to do so?!

nah its just on the mini map they actually appear as enemies so I decided to kill them (how a rabbit compares to a shaman or a wild boar or even xanthia is beyond me, but hey their enemies nonetheless)

what has come over me?

nah its just on the mini map they actually appear as enemies so I decided to kill them (how a rabbit compares to a shaman or a wild boar or even xanthia is beyond me, but hey their enemies nonetheless)

There's a quest associated with the rabbits.. The gardener in the northern side of the temple grounds wants you to whack the rabbits cause they're eating his flowers. Might wanna have a chat with the old boy..

what has come over me?

There's a quest associated with the rabbits.. The gardener in the northern side of the temple grounds wants you to whack the rabbits cause they're eating his flowers. Might wanna have a chat with the old boy..

wikkid cheers

If you get tired killing wabbits you can go kill elk. The hunting quest at Blessed manor asks you to get three pelts. Once you get those then you can wipe out all the elk in the clearing north of the manor; let them respawn and kill them again. Those are the only non-vicious animals that become targets that I've found so far.

Killing rabbits is a long held tradition in Sacred. If you remember there was a quest in Sacred 1 to kill loads of rabbits in Mistdale because a woman had a phobia for rabbits and the place was overrun with them.

Also, the stone circle where the Battlemage starts is home to kamikaze rabbits who will attack anyone who touches their stone. You can kill an everlasting stream of rabid kamikaze ninja rabbits there.

Killing rabbits is a long held tradition in Sacred. If you remember there was a quest in Sacred 1 to kill loads of rabbits in Mistdale because a woman had a phobia for rabbits and the place was overrun with them.

Also, the stone circle where the Battlemage starts is home to kamikaze rabbits who will attack anyone who touches their stone. You can kill an everlasting stream of rabid kamikaze ninja rabbits there.

And there's the other wabbit slayer quest in Sacred 2 - at the south end of Black Oaks in Artamark - whewe the wasscally wabbits are weaking havoc on the guy's cwops.. hehehehehehehehe {/elmer fudd}

That reminds me.. where'd I put that MP3...?

Edited by wolfie2kX

Killing rabbits! You outta be ashamed, Inquisitor! You can't convert those fluffy little annoying rodents. Makes me wish you could waste the innocents in town.

BTW- That quest to get rid of the rabbits is the most annoying one in the game.

ZConnor

Killing rabbits! You outta be ashamed, Inquisitor! You can't convert those fluffy little annoying rodents. Makes me wish you could waste the innocents in town.

ZConnor

have you seen monty pythons the holy grail.... all rabbits are evil and must be killed

ZConnor

have you seen monty pythons the holy grail.... all rabbits are evil and must be killed

Ah, Monty Python... There's not much I didn't like about those guys. The Holy Grail just might be the crowning acheivement for them. That rabbit bit floored me the first time.

ZConnor

"Tis but a flesh wound!"

ZConnor

Indeed... You need a Holy Handgrenade of Antioch.

maybe your inquisitor can hire out his skills to the Denver airport. See story below.

DENVER, Colo. — A new problem is taking off at Denver International Airport: car-eating rabbits, NBC affiliate KUSA reports.

Dexter Meyer told KUSA he just bought a Turbo Diesel Volkswagen Jetta.

He drove it to the Pikes Peak Parking Lot at Denver International Airport and headed out for a nine-day vacation, he told the station.

Meyer told KUSA this story:

"I turned on the ignition and all these lights started flashing, I pulled out the manual and it said I had a big problem so I took back to the dealership," Meyer said.

"The service manager said, 'Your wiring has been eaten by a rodent probably.' I said, 'I live in Stapleton.' 'I'm not aware of any rodents running around Stapleton.' And then he said, 'You didn't have the car parked at DIA did you?' And I said, 'Actually, yes that's where I picked the car up.' And he said, 'We've had a significant number of problems with rabbits eating through the wiring in people's cars.'"

Meyer filed a complaint with the DIA Risk Management Department about the damages.

"They said they were aware of the problem but basically said we don't know how to solve it... They said we have a fence and I said, 'I understand that, but it's clearly not working,'" he said.

After spending $238, Meyer's car is like new but he now just wants airport parking lot customers to know what happened to him and be aware of the problem.

"I'm just concerned people know and that the airport is at least notifying people," Meyer said.

DIA officials told KUSA they see about a dozen of these claims every year.

They declined to be on camera or release a statement to KUSA about Meyer's incident, saying that it's impossible to prove it happened at the airport.

A service manager at Larry Miller Dealership in Lakewood, where Meyer took his car, confirmed to KUSA the car was repaired for damage caused by rodents or rabbits. He also confirmed that the dealership has seen at least a handful of cars come in recently with the owners saying their car warning lights came on after being parked at Denver International.

© 2010 msnbc.com Reprints

maybe your inquisitor can hire out his skills to the Denver airport. See story below.

DENVER, Colo. — A new problem is taking off at Denver International Airport: car-eating rabbits, NBC affiliate KUSA reports.

Dexter Meyer told KUSA he just bought a Turbo Diesel Volkswagen Jetta.

He drove it to the Pikes Peak Parking Lot at Denver International Airport and headed out for a nine-day vacation, he told the station.

Meyer told KUSA this story:

"I turned on the ignition and all these lights started flashing, I pulled out the manual and it said I had a big problem so I took back to the dealership," Meyer said.

"The service manager said, 'Your wiring has been eaten by a rodent probably.' I said, 'I live in Stapleton.' 'I'm not aware of any rodents running around Stapleton.' And then he said, 'You didn't have the car parked at DIA did you?' And I said, 'Actually, yes that's where I picked the car up.' And he said, 'We've had a significant number of problems with rabbits eating through the wiring in people's cars.'"

Meyer filed a complaint with the DIA Risk Management Department about the damages.

"They said they were aware of the problem but basically said we don't know how to solve it... They said we have a fence and I said, 'I understand that, but it's clearly not working,'" he said.

After spending $238, Meyer's car is like new but he now just wants airport parking lot customers to know what happened to him and be aware of the problem.

"I'm just concerned people know and that the airport is at least notifying people," Meyer said.

DIA officials told KUSA they see about a dozen of these claims every year.

They declined to be on camera or release a statement to KUSA about Meyer's incident, saying that it's impossible to prove it happened at the airport.

A service manager at Larry Miller Dealership in Lakewood, where Meyer took his car, confirmed to KUSA the car was repaired for damage caused by rodents or rabbits. He also confirmed that the dealership has seen at least a handful of cars come in recently with the owners saying their car warning lights came on after being parked at Denver International.

© 2010 msnbc.com Reprints

Simple solution: Call in Ozzy Fudd, Wabbit Slayer!

"In the dead of night, there's a shimmering wight,

gleam of a blade, and the devil was paid.,

when the axe comes down, a chilling sound,

Steel hits the head, another wabbits dead!

I'm a wabbit slayer, a guitar player

with a nasty habit, KILL THE WABBIT!

heheheheehehe"

But seriously... Maybe some dogs geared for rabbit hunting could deter the lot of them? A pack of beagles or some such could do the job.