Site Propagation Tonight... again... please don't hurt us :p

Hey guys!

Sorry everyone, but we're going to be having a mini-propagation tonight...nothing as serious as our last ones, but still one nonetheless.

Our ISP tell us it's an internodal transfer :blink:and so will happen quicker for everyone. If any of you have problems getting back into the site you can reach us at gogoblender @ darkmatters.org or gmail.com or even hunt us down via pm system in the SIF (Sacred International Forum) http://forum.sacred2.com/index.php

It's kind of a big day for us, we have managed to secure almost another year of hosting at a pretty good price for oustanding value...we're going to get 2400 gigs per month of bandwidth and 100 gigs of hard drive space!

:D

With this much bandwidth, we can finally do some stuff we've wanted to do for the community, namely FINALLY get all the patches in order and coming directly from our home server via SacredWiki

yay

For years now, links have been getting borked, and because of the sizes of the downloads it's been out of the way places where you can get patches from...but with this move, to semi-dedicated server of no more than 25 other companies on it, we'll be able to provide upload/download ability to the community.

chests

builds

more chests

more builds

oh yeah and patches

Hold tight, this won't take too long

Save me some curry

:P

gogo

It's a great question, Eth. Not supposed to be too long... lol but let's all cross our fingers. We're expecting the propagation to happen tonight while we're sleeping.

*fingers crossed*

:D

gogo

It's a great question, Eth. Not supposed to be too long... lol but let's all cross our fingers. We're expecting the propagation to happen tonight while we're sleeping.

*fingers crossed*

:)

gogo

But that depends upon what side of the world you are sleeping on at the time. The other half of the world will be wide awake!

Moon Side... :sleep:

Sun Side... :gogo:

DB... :scare2: because forums just disappeared

Knuckles... :) because he never sleeps

:secret: ...Schot telling gogo the forums just got back online

:) ...rest of the community trying desperatly for any & all forms of information as to when the forums actually do go live

I remain, :crazy:

Ah...

I've seen a post disappearing and my thread disappearing too. I was finding strange to be the only one connected to the forum...

Anyway, I've reposted the thread... :)

Looks like things did speed up. Using my iPhone the connection time has gotten considerably better. Good Job gogo/Schot! :)

This is good to hear. We've moved away from a shared server to a semi-dedicated server. From 300 other sites on a server we're now at 25 ^^

Supposed to be more resources for all, bandwidth, hard drive, latency can all improve. Interesting that you definitely noticed better speed on the iphone.

:)

gogo