Which deity power do you think is the best for each class?

Which deity power do you think is the best for each class?

Seraphim:

Dryad:

Temple Guardian:

High Elf:

Shadow Warrior:

Inquisitor:

Personally for the sheer hell of it I rock the deity power that fits the class (ie: by reading the description you can see what each would naturally follow, even if it isn't neccessarily the correct choice). but which do you guys actually think are the best for each class?

Also seems we're here, which do you think is the best overall for solo play, and then team play?

Seraphim: lumen

Dryad: kybele

Temple Guardian: testa

High Elf: florens

Shadow Warrior: kuan

Inquisitor: ker

Ideally this is the dest set up for each character as each 1 compliments a specific character

However I like to take kuan with the Inquisitor given he is very close combat I like to take the edge off in extreme cases where a CM+LA doesnt help out much.

single play I havent really got a "preffered" deity as such but multi player I would say either kuan, testa or lumen all have abilities that affect either the whole party or multiple enemies

this my opinion though

Very hard to choose just [1] deity per character class.

I would say it really depends on each specific build type. Your playstyle. Defensive vs. Offensive. etc.

I can however offer up an opinion only. I tend to use Kybele the most so far out of any build.

Then again, I never really use the chosen deity. Not that I dont want to...seems when death comes calling, my "G" stroke on keyboard always comes in a hair to late!

Space Bar, first choice. "F8", second choice. "G", third choice, incase "F8" doesnt work fast enough for the attempt at exit.

I remain, :D

I prefer testa and ker, I never take divine devotion and testa seems like the best all around damage dealer of the deity powers, and I only choose ker if I'm playing an inquisitor (mortifying pillory = you can still get the demon to fight the bosses :D ). Other than that I'd say forrens sounds like the next best, reflecting damage is always good.

I prefer Kuan for close combat builds (inquisitor, shadow warrior) and for the dragon mage as he really doesn't have a "assigned" god. Lumen tends to back up the seraphim's cleansing brilliance buff when overwhelmed with undead or T-mutants but agree Testa would be a good group choice as well. My high elf has Forens but I'm usually too busy keeping her alive when massive mobbed to remember to hit the "G".

if you take ker against the bosses do you find that after you have beaten the boss the the sakkara demon takes the name of the boss? now im not sure if he also gains the same stats as well but he does get the name

Actually happened during the battle a couple times, wondered how the **** the boss was at full health again, then I realized I was targeting the sakkara demon.

I prefer Testa for all my builds except the Seraphim [cuz she's a goodie too shoes] and Kuan for the Seraphim.

I like how Testa attacks everything and cleans up the map for me, except for the bosses, but generally, the bosses lose tons of health and make it easier to defeat them.

ZConnor