Adventures of the level 200 Consignor !

:) A day is missing in the adventures !

• Day 3 - Tuesday, October 12, 2010 -

21 levels in a day, 107->128.

She's finally in the last difficulty, niob. Ennemies are tougher but experience too :D

New gear, +280% experience bonus, a champion garema give 75k experience in a full server !

I wanted to get the 129th before going to bed but unfortunatly a champion panther had eaten my poor mount ! :o

Will get a new one later !

• Day 4 - Thursday, October 21, 2010 -

Mission today for the elf : getting the full mount quest in campain to get a mount when it's needed.

While doing this quest I got 1 level, 129 now with a new fresh mount ready for hours of running !

It's time to join the friends to continue walking on the way of the 200. 71 lvls remaining... wew, I hope to get it in the next 10 days. :)

135 now, thanks to the friends for the company in the server !

New postcards in the Pictures Garden :

garden6.png

garden8.png

garden9.png

garden10.png

garden11.png

garden7.png

Edited by Woody

Nice work with the post cards. You're really making it feel like we're along with you for the journey :thumbsup: When does it start today? We'll gather up our forces for ... Dom Dom Dom Dom...

Attack on Level 200!

:bounce:

gogo

Nice work with the post cards. You're really making it feel like we're along with you for the journey :thumbsup: When does it start today? We'll gather up our forces for ... Dom Dom Dom Dom...

Attack on Level 200!

:bounce:

gogo

Thanks gogo :)

I'll start today around 12h30 GMT.

We have peeps in the server, if anyone wants to come by and donate a toon to the cause, we have free coffee and donuts waiting ^^

:thumbsup:

gogo

p.s. K, I lied about the coffee... Woody drank it all...but there's still few donuts left... maybe

I really need to get back into the fold. Work has been silly crazy lately.

Sorry fellas!

Is the countdown timer fully updated? All I see when I look is todays date with a bunch of "0" for time.

When is next server? I'll get it up and running before I run off to work again.

Gratz on 148 also Woody, just over 15hrs. of play time...DING!

I remain, ;)

Just a few impressions of a similar project from some people of the german community. ;)

level 100 race

That's what inspired me this project. :)

Thanks for sharing the pics ! :)

things like lebensregenerierung or Bewegungsgeschwindigkeit. They look scaring (and perhaps they sound scaring too) :P

Mostly because that's just the way the German language works. Look at the first word - lebenregenerierung. It's actually a compound of 2 words - leben (life) and regenerierung (recovery). Once you've broken it down, it doesn't quite look all THAT scary... Look at the 2nd word - regenerierung - the root of the word looks a lot like the english regenerate or regeneration. In context, it likely refers to hitpoint regeneration.

This isn't all that surprising given that English has it's roots in old German. Some words are easy to decipher while others are not so much.

• Day 5 - Friday, October 22, 2010 -

Nothing really exciting to say for now. The leveling start to be slower and slower.

Motivation is still there, thanks to the friends :dntknw: I need around 350 ennemies to kill and about 30 minutes for a level now. These numbers will surely continue to increase soon. ^^

Anyway, got 13 levels today, still 148 now.

• Day 6 - Saturday, October 23, 2010 -

Starting at 148 today, the 200 is not so far, just need 1,292,126,600 experience... ;)

And at 148,8, time to say something in the chat and I lost my mount. 4 minutes later I was back with a new mount thanks to the saved quest in campain.

DING DING DING 150 DING DING DING

Here is a special video of the level 150 ding :

393406-4.jpg

Wow... and now this elf have now 24 hours of playing and some 26k of kills already ! :)

1dforconsignor.png

And the run continued, till the 156, after all 8 levels in a day is not that bad and even, it's enough for now. :)