Orc cave glitch

Hello,

I was running around the orc lands yesterday with my level 28 seraphim. I found the orc cave that every one says drops good items, but for some reason the cave is bugged for me.

when I load into the cave, as soon as a take a step forward I get booted back out side. same thing happens if I cast a spell, or do anything but just stand there.

any ideas?

Never seen that one in the orc cave, and I've been in the cave many times.

I'd try to re-load the session. I've noticed at times problems with caves and clipping with Sacred 2. A re-load generally solves this problem.

ZConnor

I was just there this today. Never seen that happen and I play on 360. Are you on freeworld or campaign? I always do Orc cave on Freeworld. Try that if you are not doing it already. Like previous poster said though, sometimes you just have to reload the save. I have had the mobs stop spawning before on me but a reload of the save fixed that.

From what the others guys have already said, looks like a restart will fix it. When I played Xbox, locolagarto and I figured out that at anytime something seems "not right" restart the game. Switching up armor or resocketing or even eating runes = restart to get the correct results.

there is a much better place if you just want great experience fast this is only guaranteed to work though if you have really good Area of Effect spells that can kill many enemies very quickly if you tele to ther archealogist camp and go to the right and north of the ressy stone you will see a bluee t energy tube in the trees walk toward it and through the gap and you will find many mobs now I mob about 20-25 on me and cast raging nimbus which slows them and causes 2k plus damage per second and regens in 1 then I cast again and pop a potion of mentor when they die on platinum if you get every mob theres about 7-9 depending on how many you get on each mobbut its right around 2.5 mil experience-5.0 mil experience edepending on what armor and experience boosts you have on. but I went from level 90- 106 in about 6 hours so it works pretty well when you get through with a run you save and reload and they are back rinse wash and repeeat I find that it drops experience better than the orc cave and you get a varied assortment of items

there is a much better place if you just want great experience fast this is only guaranteed to work though if you have really good Area of Effect spells that can kill many enemies very quickly if you tele to ther archealogist camp and go to the right and north of the ressy stone you will see a bluee t energy tube in the trees walk toward it and through the gap and you will find many mobs now I mob about 20-25 on me and cast raging nimbus which slows them and causes 2k plus damage per second and regens in 1 then I cast again and pop a potion of mentor when they die on platinum if you get every mob theres about 7-9 depending on how many you get on each mobbut its right around 2.5 mil experience-5.0 mil experience edepending on what armor and experience boosts you have on. but I went from level 90- 106 in about 6 hours so it works pretty well when you get through with a run you save and reload and they are back rinse wash and repeeat I find that it drops experience better than the orc cave and you get a varied assortment of items

Hmmph, going there when I get home.

Thanks for the tip!

ZConnor