hey I played a few online games before tribalwars, evony, warhammer age of reckoning to name but a few and was wondering does anyone here use things like pidgoen, skype etc?

I dont got pidgoen but have skype if anyone else does and wanna chat feel free to add me

the.dark.one666

cheers

Well, I've never been all that much too much a fan of live chat because I'm usually on the forum making posts or wikiing or gaming. Most of the games we play here on site also don't need a lot of real time organization cept maybe for Guild Wars.

:)

gogo

I prefer skype over other chat programs like teamspeak and ventrillo.

The quality imho is far superior as is the ease of using skype.

But I'm not a very sociable person, so I don't use it a lot :)

• 1 year later...

Well this week I got talked into trying Skype while partying with Dmol and purring cat. And I have to say coop play is much much easier. I'm usually pretty quiet but had a lot of fun hanging with those two once I got over my initial reservations. I would suggest everyone playing D3 at least give it a try :)

Coming from a console co-op background, I have always missed voice communication. In PC games, it seems you either agree on a plan before the fight begins, or each character always does the same thing in every fight. Either way, it does not seem very dynamic.

1) Here's the headphones I bought several months ago, they work great for Skype. And the best part is the price, only $13 to $15.

Plantronics .Audio 326 Stereo PC Headset http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001S2RCXW

2) Knuckles and I have been Skyping the last couple days and it's nice, especially in HC were stopping to type in-game chat can sometimes be dangerous.

If anyone wants to add me on Skype, send me a PM on here or find me in-game and I'll provide my Skype ID.

Same here...just pm me and I'll give you my username. It really does help with the flow of the game. Especially if you're a horrible at typing like I am. Me and 'teff have been teaming up last couple nights and have to say at least for D3 this is the way to party.