Battlestar Galactica

Katran

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok now its time to fire up this topic again. I just watched episode 10 and would like to read what the rest of you BSG fans think on the fact that we are all dead. :devil:

Who says were all dead .... 4 of the final 5 are in the fleet, meaning one is not... has to be here on earth so not all are dead. But also the president was prophecized to not live to see earth so maybe this isnt really earth?

And after all the production over athena's daughter hera , now why arent they making as big of a production over chief's child nicholas?

beyond that episode 10 is not what I was expecting and its not fair that we have to wait til after the 1st of the new year for the final 10 episodes ....

nicholas's mom is human. Hera is the first cylon borne.

And it does blow that they just have to stop in the mist of things...

they are stopping here Myles? I thought they would go for some more episodes this month but am not sure.

Mom last time I checked they where standing in New York if New York is still on Earth. :(

Oh and it was really anti climactic how they finished so many things in one episode. When it started it promessed to be a great episode and the part of Adama breaking down after hearing the news from his friend so good and then they speed things up and rap everything up. :P

I have to check but I think so... they always do that for foreign show here, but I will get it from my relatives. We are around the globe lol (assuming it does air somewhere) :(

I checked EzTV and it looks like its still on for next Friday and they may be starting up to 3 movies by the end of the year. :(

• 7 months later...

Well after Stargate Atlantis/SG-1 has song their last lines I was starting to fear I wouldn't get my weekly scifi nourishment. Good thing Battlestar Galactica is here with brand new episodes !

And was it ever a good one! Omg, the premiere on Friday was AWESOME. My faith is totally restored. Loved it and I can't wait for next week's episode. ;)

yeeeeeeeeeeee haw!

lol, Sacred 2 has kidnapped all my time...but I've got two days coming off starting Wednesday...guess what I'll be glued to my screen watching.

:4rofl:

gogo

Same here !

There was a big pause for a lots of series since a moment now, I was spending my time watching old series like sliders, Xena warrior princess, red dwarf, Earth final conflict or some startrek (enterprise) but Battlestar Galactica is definitly my favorit new scifi serie :D

I guess we will all be glued on ours screens :) So say we all !

Moved to Media Matters and merged with the BSG topic!

BSG is not my favorite SF show for some time now. It lost that place as soon as it started to be this Dark. SF should rarely leaving feeling sad and empty inside and BSG this days does it ever week. Very sad some really dark people must be making this show. :4rofl:

p.s.:

poor Dee :D

• 3 weeks later...

I don't see a happy ending for this series for sure. The downward spiral may have been stopped by what is coming up next week. The writers never linger on one thing too long, so there may be sledgehammer surprises for the final episodes.

• 2 weeks later...

The last episode was the best BSG episode in a long time. I love it. And to think of it there as not battles or anything like it in it. Just a great episode. :)

One thing that surprised me that I never thought they would do was play the "time travel" card in any shape or form in BSG. :music:

Nice little turn on last night's episode, and it looks like the frak fest is starting earlier than I expected. Next week could be very interesting.

BTW, nice in-joke with the Feldercarb toothpaste.

I hate it when this show puts kids in danger or appear to put them in danger.... *sigh* and they have kept such a tight lid on the finale that I cant find out the result of the sit with the kid . I dont know how much of the last 3 episodes I'm going to watch ...

• 3 weeks later...

The series ended on a good note with a slight twist, although I should have guessed a good chunk of the ending much earlier. I think some other shows could take that cue to end when they're up instead of after going thru a downward spiral for viewers. Make a show last too long, and you risk 'jumping the shark'.

• 2 weeks later...

I really liked how the show ended. In truth it was one of my original ideas about this being the final outcome. So want very surprise. I was very happy that it came out this way and the way it was directed was very good. Loved the many ending they took there times raping things up for all the fans.

All in all was a great ending. If you ask me they could of skipped all the crap of season 4 and just went for the ending. :P

• 1 month later...

Oh it ended, like really ended. While it didn't disappoint, I still think it should have been better.

It feels as if it ended like this in order to allure to a new show, a method of hard selling I really loathe. If you create another great show, it will attract your fans just fine. Too pushy I think.

But yeah I will probably watch the new show too. Hope its actually good, and not ended up a huge smoke screen with no content. :Just_Cuz_21: