Which campaign is tougher?

Light Meat or Dark Meat?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which Campaign is tougher?

• The Light Campaign
    • The Shadow Campaign
    • Eh.. Neither - Both are about the same.

Lately, I've been rolling through the shadow campaign with an inquistor and I'm finding the shadow campaign a bit... weak. Am I missing something?

Edited by wolfie2kX

Back when Furian67 and I played Console and running Campaigns was really the only way to advance to higher difficulties. We found that the Dark Path was far easier in 2 locations.

1. Seraphim Isle in the tunnels, far easier to find your way through without having all the caves memorized.

2. The Swamp - only 1 Miasma to fight instead of 3.

Other than that, the differences where minor I think

I'll go along with that... BUT.. I'll also add a couple of other major differences:

1.) The transition to the human region. The light characters have to schlep around and through the cave while the shadow characters who walk up to the gate and are allowed through without a fuss.

2.) When you arrive in the Orc territory, the quests, while being more disgusting, also seem to be closer together. Most of the quests in Ruka involve a trip close to the north. There isn't that quest where you have to kill off a bunch of trolls to get their teeth to make the necklace to impress the chief dude. In short, the entire Orc territory is a cakewalk provided you've got a stroong stomach.

2.) When you arrive in the Orc territory, the quests, while being more disgusting, also seem to be closer together. Most of the quests in Ruka involve a trip close to the north. There isn't that quest where you have to kill off a bunch of trolls to get their teeth to make the necklace to impress the chief dude. In short, the entire Orc territory is a cakewalk provided you've got a stroong stomach.

Well...the whole point of the game is killing stuff right?

Oh no, Sacred2 has turned us all into homicidal maniacs! :)

We must repent, do pennance and only do good works from now on :whip:

Edited by podgie_bear

I said dark easier because the mist of miasma fight can take a long time.

I thought the orc was easier for light because the trails near ruka its sometimes hard to find the right trail to see where it forks up mountain. Also getting from Ruka to the land with the chief orc is harder because you either have to back track or go out of your way towards the ocean.

The dark campaign is more fed ex in thylysium going back and forth between the grand inquisitor and the arena.

Desert might be minor difference but I forget which is longer.

But PITA mist of miasma for the win!

Oh no, Sacred2 has turned us all into homicidal maniacs! :)

We must repent, do pennance and only do good works from now on :blink:

Er.. I dunno.. I think the game is a great way to vent life's frustrations. Better to club some virtual Orc than to club some wanker who cut you off on the highway or that boss who just denied that raise you've been hoping for. Virtual Orcs will respawn endlessly, while real people in life don't.

As long as you don't get any whacky ideas like brewing your own version of Lukewarm Swill with Lumps and serving it to your co-workers at the next office party, I don't see the problem.