Anyone know if the level unlocking difficulty thing works on the PS3?

[EDIT] OK guys, this is a little off topic, but is referring to me earlier post, and I can't be bothered wasting a new thread on it :lol: Guess someone moved this :D [end EDIT]

My VD dryad shopper (offline only) just reached level 60, but has not unlocked the Gold difficulty, on the PS3. Anyone know if the level unlocking difficulty thing works on the PS3?

Alex

p.s. AWESOME new theme

Edited by hoy145

I always ran Camps on Console to unlock difficulty levels. If you are not able to start a Gold session, Then the answer is no, you have to run the Camp or join a Gold server already open.

The minimum level for difficulty is a PC thing AFAIK

I always ran Camps on Console to unlock difficulty levels. If you are not able to start a Gold session, Then the answer is no, you have to run the Camp or join a Gold server already open.

Aah crap, the Camp takes ages solo :lol:

Aah crap, the Camp takes ages solo :lol:

Not really... :D

But can be a pain in the pumpkin when you're running a VD dryad. If you have a second controller, and a toon on a second profile in gold difficulty, you can save glitch your dryad into gold. Assuming you already know that, then maybe someone online can save-glitch you into gold?

Wouldn't really call it a glitch but yeah, just find an online game for whatever difficulty you want to get in(assuming you can meet the level req for said game) and just leave after joining. As long as you stay in Free World you can go back to that difficulty. Might not be a good answer for a character you are leveling, but for a shopper it can work quite well until you are ready to beat a campaign.