How long does it take to complete all dryad character and where does it end (what region)

I am fairly new to sacred 2 how long does it take to complete all dryad charecter and where does it end ( what region)

Assuming you're referring to the Blue dryad class quests... It takes as long as it takes... It really depends on what all else you are doing. Main quests, side quests, general grinding for points and levels, etc... As far as where it ends - I haven't finished a dryad character yet, so I'm not 100% positive, but my guess would be at the Dryad Islands. If you're referring to the main quest chain (gold), that ends in the Wastelands - and it too, takes as long as it takes.

Sacred 2 isn't a game you're likely to finish in one sitting.

As the above suggests there is no "time" limit.

How long is a peice of string comes to mind.

As your "new" I would suggest that to reach level 200 will take many hours, maybe 500+hrs.

Completing the main gold quests could take a new player around 50hrs.

The serious well informed player (like Wolfie2kx) can accomplish these fetes in far, far, less a time frame.

It all depends on charector build and indepth knowledge of the game.

Also consider the difficulty factor involved, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Niob.

Differences in this area effect time to advance in level, (experience), and damage/kill of hostile NPC's and bosses.

The game becomes "better" and more tactfull at higher difficulties.

Please understand I have only just managed "Gold" setting in the last two days, AND it makes for a far more indepth game, where I really have to consentrate on my Shadow Warriors health.