Sacred Stats

Arperum

Anyone remembers my promise in june that I'd make a program in july to easily read that .sacred2stats in your savefolder and properly brings them to your screen in an orderly fashion? I started it last week :)

I have a couple things to ask from anyone willing to help

1)Is Testa written "Tasta" in the German version?

2)Anyone willing to get me saves who fullfill certain things, or just don't fullfill a certain thing. This will end up (probably) very boring work, or even plainly irritating, some will take some time, others will be near instantly done.

for example:

-character has beaten silver and platinum campaign, no others though

-character who leveled up and then quit/exported less then 10 seconds later

-character who leveled up at least 5 minutes before quit/export

-character who kills only a member of TRAP_SWITCH subfamily (I have honestly no idea wich trap falls in wich catergory) (non-trap enemies are allowed for prey)

-character who kills another type of trap (I basically need a lot of different characters who killed a single kind of trap, and give away easily wich trap)

-character who leaves with a very low hp from a relatively high maxhp (100-200 hp left out of a couple thousands)

-character with at least a level in a skill, and a + to that skill, and a + to a skill it doesn't have

-character who has + allskills and no + specific skill

-character who has killed most or all different kinds of enemies at least once.

-loads more things to find out what certain values in the file mean.

More questions will follow for certain, I'll post them in here.

Once I have an alpha version I'll post it for testing purpose

If I find someone interested for helping I'll post more required saves. (when I'm at the point I really start needing them, wich should be just around the time I get an alpha version out.)

Arp

ps: It *should* be possible to get a mini-ladderfunction working out of this if I have some webspace and time, but I want to create a proper reader for the file before I start working on a ladder function :oooo:

Update: I am currently too busy for a school project to be able to work on this, I *will* resume it one day.

Edited by Arperum

This sounds great, Arperum. But, I'm REALLY excited about the concept of being able to build a kind of ladder for the community.

I'm pretty sure we can pull up some bandwidth and space for you if needed for that.

:lol:

gogo

Hi Arperum

Are you trying to find out where the information is stored in the .sacred2save files rather than just reading the values from the .sacred2stats files?

If it is the .sacred2save files then you are right it will be very long and boring work.

Heya Arp,

This one I could probably get you.... Does it matter it's a level 200?

-character who has killed most or all different kinds of enemies at least once.

ps: It *should* be possible to get a mini-ladderfunction working out of this if I have some webspace and time, but I want to create a proper reader for the file before I start working on a ladder function :P

This sounds VERY interesting :sick: I do so miss ladder ;(

Greetz